We have opened our invitations again and are actively looking for new talent. We were a KTera guild that was been playing since Korean open beta and have a lot of fun together but we need more like-minded people and specific classes. With that said we are recruiting only a few of any class. The pre-req. right now prior to any consideration is a minimum gear iLVL of 144. This is only because we want to make sure you can participate in what we're doing collectively and not be left behind.
We do have specific play times and are most active between 5:00PM - 1:00AM EST. Most of us work and can't do the whole early morning and afternoon gig so if you are accepted and do play at all hours keep that in mind.
Requirements & What We Look For:
- Dedicated players who love to min-max.
- Self Starters - those that don't need to be hand-held.
- Loyal players who aren't guild-hoppers or those that run at the first sign of strife.
- Team players (you can follow direction and perform well as part of a team).
- Mature players (you don't need to have been playing MMOs for 20+ years).
- Pro PVPers and PVEers alike (with a slight preference for PVP, of course).
- Players who primarily want to have fun and who also enjoy competition.
You can also apply in-game directly. We will trial you in-game and require a Teamspeak (TS3 client req'd) interview during that pvp/pve trial.
Edited by: HowitzerX 11 months ago