I, KrazySpike. hereby announce my official running for the political position of :Vanarch of Essenia. As vanarch of Essecia I hope to establish coordinated and known 5v5 and 1v1 class specific tournaments with in game gold/item rewards that will be funded fully by the taxes we collect from the visitors of our great nation. As well as promote a fun social environment to quest and have a good time doing PvP and PvE.
I will personally be roaming my nation with my guild looking for any trouble makers and ensure they are punished accordingly. I believe the vanarch lives for his people not that the people live for the vanarach.
1. Establish a well known PvP tournament with just rewards satisfactory to the people. Either it be gold, in game recongnition, or a rare item.
2. Ensure a safe leveling environment for all who enter our land. Do not mistake safe for PvP free. PvP will be encouraged but we do not condone camping or griefing.
3. Work together with other vanarchs to further increase the community of Basilisk Crag and ensure its place as #1 PvP server.
4. Work with guild leaders to organize GvG battles in a grand scale without safe zone hugging.
5. Unlock vendors and merchants in accordance to the people's needs
6. Equal and Fair taxation for all. Either equal to or less than the surrounding zones.
7. Other pve tournaments including:
...A. Fastest BAM kill (Class specific)
...B. Fastest Dungeon Clear (Group)
8. Play TERA and have fun!
Outlaw - Infamy Policy
In accordance to keeping a safe leveling environment, infamous players will be killed on sight if they are reported or found to be persistently griefing other players. This includes attacking under level players, stealing mobs, chain stunning/CCing people during BAM fights, dragging more BAMs into a group, or other means.
I would like to thank everyone for reading this and I wish to see you all at the voting poles.
Message me on the official site, my email address Vanarch.Krazy@Gmail.com, or post below if you have any questions or concerns.