Ghillieglade last boss's HP stuck at 100%

seicoco Profile Options #1

Even if I protect the guardians or skip right to the last boss, sometimes the HP bar is stuck at 100% and no matter how long I spend hitting it or waiting, it won't move.
Yubikiri Profile Options #2

Suspicious
Yubikiri Lvl.65
Mount Tyrannas (PVP65)
Elin Reaper
that before or after u break the crystal in front of the tree?
seicoco Profile Options #3

Before breaking (in both nm and hm). Also tried dying and using a goddess blessing to reset the boss, but still stuck at 100%.
Edited by: seicoco over 2 years ago
Yubikiri Profile Options #4

Suspicious
Yubikiri Lvl.65
Mount Tyrannas (PVP65)
Elin Reaper
kk, yeah the mechanics for that instance is break crystal first normal mode ends hard mode is break crystal first then boss fight with Tree initiates. Hope that helps you. I'll go a step farther and find you a video of the place to watch.

Normal mode and the Player takes the time to Explain stuff for you.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQxeY7WNEC8
Edited by: Yubikiri over 2 years ago
explodingtofu Profile Options #5

Can you check that the HP displaying is that of the crystal and not the boss?

Lately a lot of people have been having an issue in which Ghillieglade incorrectly displays Banyaka's HP instead of the crystal's HP from the very start. If this is the case, you can select the crystal to display its HP, or just continue to dps the crystal and it will still break normally.

Either way, it's still a bug that needs to be fixed though.
SingleBear Profile Options #6

explodingtofu on 05/19/2015, 03:14 AM - view
Lately a lot of people have been having an issue in which Ghillieglade incorrectly displays Banyaka's HP instead of the crystal's HP from the very start.

AH! This issue was reported to our CS team yesterday and I didn't grasp the issue. Looking into it.