PvP gearing

Brom2855 Profile Options #1

Suspicious
Geek.Squad Lvl.60
Ascension Valley (PVE)
Castanic Slayer
My dad and I (healers) have gotten interested in doing Fraywind Canyon. Tried a queue and LFG, but nothing. One player was helpful enough to have a long whispered conversation with me and said we needed to have PvP gear and a different weapon for FC, otherwise no one would want. He said," you'll be 1-shot in your +9 Steadfast."

He recommended getting Conjunct or Strikeforce. From the sound of things, I need to do CS, Kumas BG, and other BG for Bellicarium and KS credits to spend on recipes and supplies to make the gear. A guide or step-by-step (I think like that with all problems) approach would be appreciated.

I'm certain I'll need to enchant the gear to +9 minimum. From the conversation, it seems FC *doesn't* replace player gear like CS and Kumas BG.
Velonicas Profile Options #2

Friendly
Drixie Lvl.60
Tempest Reach (PVE)
High Elf Sorcerer
Hmm,you been around for a while and never done FC? Anyway,to make conjuct it is veryyyy easy now. The only thing you may want to "farm" would be agnitor credits,as Belli credits are just a joke to get now(all designs and materials available in Bellicarium shop). For Strikeforce,it will be a little longer and designs and main material are from Killing Spree vendor.
SummerRain Profile Options #3

Prime
Summer.Rain Lvl.1
Celestial Hills - Roleplay (PVE)
Elin Priest
As a healer you don't really need a pvp weapon though. So you can pretty much just skip that one if you really want
zhesam Profile Options #4

Neutral
Zhesam Lvl.60
Valley of Titans (PVP)
Elin Mystic
SummerRain on 01/13/2014, 08:06 AM - view
As a healer you don't really need a pvp weapon though. So you can pretty much just skip that one if you really want

thats right, what u really need - right cruxes and zyrks, for weapon steadfast is good but also better weapon from WH, for armor best choice SF for pvp damage reduce and and other pretty lines like return damage, stuns, slows and other reduces,
sf easy to craft:
1 step: buy conjuct recipe from bellicarium vendor
agnitor gear(nexus)+FW gear + a few victor`s orthoglase(bellicarium credits or noctenium credits)= conjuct
2 step: buy sf recipe(dont miss that: sleeves have version for offense(sorcs) and healers) from killing spree vendor
conjuct + a few victor`s orthoglase + a few dreamstriker ore(killing spree credits or noctenium credits=strikeforce
FW is not equalized so u run it with your own gear +9 is good

the best pvp gear now is nightforge, but for not hardcore gamers process of gaining may take years)
Edited by: zhesam 9 months ago
Caloy Profile Options #5

Velonicas on 01/13/2014, 06:05 AM - view
Hmm,you been around for a while and never done FC?

Yea, he certainly babbles a lot in the forums for someone who doesn't know much about the game.