I have a few questions that I think are important. If the candidate or a representative of the candidate could answer, it'd be much appreciated.
1.) What will be your priorities for policy point allocation?
2.) What will you set the taxes for that region to?
3.) What will you do with the taxes you have earned?
4.) Will you be offering and helpful services in your area of control, such as BAM hunting assistance?
5.) Will you endeavor to assist the community, or are you running for yourself/friends/guild?
You should move this over to the public debate thread because it is a pinned sticky.
The answers provided here may get pushed down the list of all the other threads created.
1. Well, we'll be earning Policy points as often as possible, right now we're looking at perhaps 3 runs for points a week, if not more. Once we have them we will use them for trainers, specialty shops and teleports (if people would like those). Also, if laws need to be made then they will be. I prefer a territory where peace and order is maintained. Chaos can be fun, but overall it leads to problems (hence being Chaos. :p).
2. I'll make them the lowest possible that I could make them, overtaxing is unfair especially if the guild is plenty capable of making money relatively easily.
3. With what taxes we do get, we'll give back to the community as much as we can by using it to put items in the shops(for the lower levels, higher levels we will be putting earned equipment from dungeon runs into the shops) and any other way we can manage.
4. Yes, BAM hunting assistance, instance assistance (lol, that just sounds cool when you say it out loud), questing assistance and much more. We will be helping other guilds in our area as well if they need it, and even in neighboring territories. We like to be as helpful and fair as possible, we don't allow selfishness in our guild therefore we wouldn't allow it in our territory.
5. When I run, I like to think I run with my guild as a whole because without them I'd be nothing. However, my running has nothing to do with myself or them. When I think about running, I think about the ways in which I and my guild could better assist the Teran community and make the experience that much more fulfilling. I plan to listen to the community and what they need/want to change within my territory, and based on the majority's needs/wants I will act accordingly. That is my wish.