5000th Thread, Congrats EME on a hell of job

Makavelious Profile Options #1

Just want to say nicely done so far with the game, keep up the good work.
Lollipoop Profile Options #2

I dont see much. PersonallyI feel like they didnt invest enough money therefore this looks like one of those f2p games and this is no bull[filtered]. You cant compare this to real AAA MMORPGs like Rift or SWTOR.
Edited by: Lollipoop almost 6 years ago
Leiloni Profile Options #3

Lollipoop why do you troll every thread with comments about how this game sucks and RIFT is better? It's like TRION is paying you lol. Seriously though, if you don't like the game don't come over here trashing it.

This game doesn't look F2P, it graphically looks amazing and has all the features you'll find in an MMO. Except the combat system is better than any traditional MMO's. And frankly it looks like they spent a lot more money on TERA than on the boring, uncreative, WoW clone that is RIFT. Go back to your fail game and we'll all enjoy a much better, more fun, and more innovative game over here. Maybe Korean games just aren't your style and that's fine. :P
Vyndetta Profile Options #4

Leiloni, just report the guy for being a tool. =)

IMO this game is great. I like the combat system, character customization and overall gameplay so far. I think this game will do well, though it's not for everyone, it will have a very solid following.
Mushimushi Profile Options #5

Fatwa used to have double this amount, alone. Pfff.

I miss Fatwa.
wewt Profile Options #6

Lollipoop on 03/23/2012, 01:19 PM - view
I dont see much. PersonallyI feel like they didnt invest enough money therefore this looks like one of those f2p games and this is no bull[filtered]. You cant compare this to real AAA MMORPGs like Rift or SWTOR.

What kinda rock(s) you been smokin'? Rift and SWTOR?!? of all games ...

Put the Pipe .. DOWN!
KeldarHawke Profile Options #7

Lolli - Man, you can spam troll. If you get paid, I'd gladly take over, and find a proper game to compare it too, cause they sure aint Rift and SWTOR, or Aion in like some other threads.
Lollipoop Profile Options #8

Leiloni on 03/23/2012, 02:20 PM - view
Lollipoop why do you troll every thread with comments about how this game sucks and RIFT is better? It's like TRION is paying you lol. Seriously though, if you don't like the game don't come over here trashing it.

This game doesn't look F2P, it graphically looks amazing and has all the features you'll find in an MMO. Except the combat system is better than any traditional MMO's. And frankly it looks like they spent a lot more money on TERA than on the boring, uncreative, WoW clone that is RIFT. Go back to your fail game and we'll all enjoy a much better, more fun, and more innovative game over here. Maybe Korean games just aren't your style and that's fine. :P

Im old time vet, zone design looks EXACTLY something you can get from f2p games. This isnt some "lets play free" event for Tera Online, this is beta, we give feedback, not where to suck. This failed in Asia already and let me say because devs are too greedy.
Edited by: Lollipoop almost 6 years ago
LongClaw Profile Options #9

Makavelious on 03/23/2012, 12:23 PM - view
Just want to say nicely done so far with the game, keep up the good work.

We very much appreciate the sentiment.

Foomonchoo Profile Options #10

Lollipoop on 03/23/2012, 01:19 PM - view

Back in the day, trolling meant something.
Nowadays everybody seems to think they got what it takes.