8/25/15: Update on Game Freeze/Loading Issues

PhoenixGrey Profile Options #131

If you are still having FPS problems, please contact customer support. If your FPS problems are new, please contact customer support. Remember to let customer support know if the problem has been going on for a while or if it is new when you contact them.
Safareon Profile Options #132

I've found the problem to the boss monster fps drops in dungeons... it's their hp gauge. Just like the fps drops and stuttering with raid/party ui. I messed around with the files and removed the bosses hp gauge and bam, no lag. It has something to do with that so I think you guys should look into that.
MYLOkai Profile Options #133

Neutral
Nifflheim Lvl.65
Mount Tyrannas (PVP65)
Castanic Sorcerer
What's the filename for the raid boss hp?
Safareon Profile Options #134

It's in the cooked pc > art data > s1ui > bosshp.gpk. don't delete, just rename it
Edited by: Safareon over 2 years ago
MYLOkai Profile Options #135

Neutral
Nifflheim Lvl.65
Mount Tyrannas (PVP65)
Castanic Sorcerer
Maybe the Steam version is different because after some searching around I see it as S1UI_GageBoss.gpk

renamed to .bak

Thanks, hope it works. Testing it now.
counterpoint Profile Options #136

Just want to say... it'd be great if the root cause were found, but keep in mind that renaming/deleting game files can really mess up the patch process, and cause it to do an auto-repair upon the next patch that may result in a large download and/or other issues. That's why they don't recommend you do it. So don't mess with your files because you hear that it may solve this or that issue and then complain when patches don't work later on...
MYLOkai Profile Options #137

Neutral
Nifflheim Lvl.65
Mount Tyrannas (PVP65)
Castanic Sorcerer
The root cause IS that HP bar. I just ran AINM and some others with ZERO fps drops.
Can confirm
Shukaji Profile Options #138

Favorable
Iessius Lvl.65
Tempest Reach (PVE)
Aman Sorcerer
For the life of me I cannot find that Bosshp.gpk
Safareon Profile Options #139

MYLOkai on 09/23/2015, 07:50 PM - view
The root cause IS that HP bar. I just ran AINM and some others with ZERO fps drops.
Can confirm

Glad it worked for you, man. Wish we didn't have to go through this crap just to enjoy the game >.> it's kinda scary not seeing Yanas hp and buff/debuffs in HM lol.
Safareon Profile Options #140

Shukaji on 09/23/2015, 10:28 PM - view
For the life of me I cannot find that Bosshp.gpk

Keep looking. It's there. It's called s1ui_boss.gpk or something like that. I renamed ALL of the files that have Boss in them.