Alchemy 300+

Samwytch Profile Options #1

I recently just hit 300 Alchemy, and I was wondering if anyone has ever seen a recipe for 300+ skill. If you don't already know, a recipe will level your craft up 50 levels from its starting level, so if its a level 100 craft, you can level up off it to 150. I just hit 300 and not once during my entire time of play during the beta's or now, have I see a recipe with 300+ Skill required.

How am I suppose to increase my alchemy level when none of the vendors sell a recipe I can level up off of? Do they become drop-only at this point from dungeons or something?
FeIIi Profile Options #2

Samwytch on 05/03/2012, 01:13 PM - view
I recently just hit 300 Alchemy, and I was wondering if anyone has ever seen a recipe for 300+ skill. If you don't already know, a recipe will level your craft up 50 levels from its starting level, so if its a level 100 craft, you can level up off it to 150. I just hit 300 and not once during my entire time of play during the beta's or now, have I see a recipe with 300+ Skill required.

How am I suppose to increase my alchemy level when none of the vendors sell a recipe I can level up off of? Do they become drop-only at this point from dungeons or something?

I am stuck on 300 alchemy as well. The recipes on the merchant don't advance past 300 and as far as I know the only recipes that drop from the game are the ones that are already from the merchant anyways. Also can't level it up via the guild quest board, and did the "Santia's Workship" crafting quest in the beginning in Velika but still nothing.

=/
Xiroku Profile Options #3

Neutral
Velnay Lvl.43
Tempest Reach (PVE)
Aman Archer
Quite a few things seem to be missing..... We have no major potions along with some major scrolls, and we don't have the scroll used to Lux equipment, or I just can't find it.
holonya29 Profile Options #4

Anybody get an answer on 300+ recipes for Alchemy yet? Can't find anything to advance my skill past 300 either. :(
draakdorei Profile Options #5

There is no way, currently, to progress past 300 alchemy.