Elite Status

Minea Profile Options #21

Folks, just letting you know, if the Elite Status was accidentally discontinued due to a technical issue we will be more than happy to continue applying the Elite Status at the discounted rate. Our Support Team will respond as soon as they can, but we are currently a few days behind due to the influx of ticket volume. Hang in there please!
NeroJoe Profile Options #22

Favorable
Zoser Lvl.65
Mount Tyrannas (PVP65)
Elin Lancer
The same thing happened to me. My Elite status was discontinued. I have not zero problems with my Elite sub/renewal since December of 2014. But I received an email last night saying my Elite status ended. I will submit a ticket.

I pay via Paypal auto renew every month
Edited by: NeroJoe over 2 years ago - Reason: added the line about Paypal
NeroJoe Profile Options #23

Favorable
Zoser Lvl.65
Mount Tyrannas (PVP65)
Elin Lancer
___What I did to solve this issue___

* I popped an Elite subscription ticket I had in-game (forgot how I got it) so I was able to go on Tera's Live Support Chat (use Google Chrome, it will not work with Firefox)

* I spoke to a very helpful GM within 45 seconds of selecting the Live Chat option

* I was instructed to renew / subscribe to Elite the normal way. I was worried that I would not get my $9.99 discounted price, especially since the Elite Sub splash page said, "$14.99".

* After going through the process of entering my billing info and selecting Paypal account, I saw that on the next page my $9.99 Elite sub price was still there. Even though my Elite sub had lapsed for half a day, I still had the discounted price.

* Everything went fine with the resub for $9.99. I had the GM on live chat double check it for me. Same discounted price and my Paypal was set to auto-renew.

***** Use Google Chrome for Live Chat and resubbing to Elite for a smooth process without any error or problems.
Hseju Profile Options #24

^ I just dealt with this. I can confirm that if you were in the discounted price, and you re-sub, it will still give you the discounted price on the checkout even though it is advertised higher. I did talk to a GM as well, however I recommend just trying this first so you do not have to deal with support. (They are really nice and helpful though!)

-Hseju
Yonha Profile Options #25

Favorable
Maleah.Lin Lvl.65
Tempest Reach (PVE)
Elin Priest
i have been elite subcriber for year now.

and my elite deal was ended and no explanation why it hapened.
My bank has always money to pay the elite subcribe but now it sudenly stoped.
DocWinter Profile Options #26

The "solution" to this problem as given by NeroJoe and Hseju above is really unacceptable. This issue was first reported on the 23rd, and EME has yet to address it. Today my elite subscription "expired" when they apparently decided that it was too much trouble do the autobilling. I have been in Tera since launch, and have been an elite subscriber since it was available. My billing is to Paypal, and my Paypal account shows no attempt to collect for the autobilling. I am tired of getting answers from EME that go like, "Ok, we MIGHT have made a mistake, so here is what YOU (meaning me) have to do to recover from our f***up". That is not customer service, that is customer abuse.
Minea Profile Options #27

DocWinter on 08/27/2015, 10:04 AM - view
The "solution" to this problem as given by NeroJoe and Hseju above is really unacceptable. This issue was first reported on the 23rd, and EME has yet to address it. Today my elite subscription "expired" when they apparently decided that it was too much trouble do the autobilling. I have been in Tera since launch, and have been an elite subscriber since it was available. My billing is to Paypal, and my Paypal account shows no attempt to collect for the autobilling. I am tired of getting answers from EME that go like, "Ok, we MIGHT have made a mistake, so here is what YOU (meaning me) have to do to recover from our f***up". That is not customer service, that is customer abuse.

Hello, I just confirmed with our Support Team that you are able to sign up for the Elite Status again without our team's assistance. And if you had the discounted Elite Status, you will be able to continue on at the discounted rate without our assistance, too (despite what the amount display says). Sorry for the inconvenience. :(
MYLOkai Profile Options #28

Neutral
Nifflheim Lvl.65
Mount Tyrannas (PVP65)
Castanic Sorcerer
Any chance the Elite discount can come back? The elite fee is getting expensive to us Canadians due to our [filtered] dollar :(
Solarenemy Profile Options #29

Hostile
Maron.Nightwish Lvl.65
Ascension Valley (PVE)
Elin Reaper
Minea on 08/27/2015, 11:43 AM - view
Hello, I just confirmed with our Support Team that you are able to sign up for the Elite Status again without our team's assistance. And if you had the discounted Elite Status, you will be able to continue on at the discounted rate without our assistance, too (despite what the amount display says). Sorry for the inconvenience. :(

I can confirm. I just signed up again through PayPal for auto renew and it is for my original 9.99 special price.
DocWinter Profile Options #30

Ok, I guess you missed the point of the first missive, Minea, or you are ignoring it as EME is wont to do. Let's try this, then--if the problem is ongoing and widespread and EME has no interest in getting it fixed quickly, do you not think it would be a good idea, both for the convenience of all the elite subscribers who have not yet had the grand opportunity of having their subscription canceled and the support staff that will be subjected to their calls and entreaties that an announcement be made, via blog post, email, Welcome page--something other than a forum with the answer buried on page 3--that would let those subscribers know the solution to the problem they will probably have when their subscription comes up for renewal? I know, I know--that means a public acknowledgement that EME is not perfect (surprise--no one will be surprised!), and that EME hates that. But, just saying. . .