Increase Godsmarrow to 1 per dungeon

Somentine Profile Options #11

No, drops were always low... you probably just had a string of extremely good luck.

By the time I had enough fanesteel to craft my weapon, I only had 23 or 24 Godsmarrow. Believe me or not, but I have done normals (and HMs) enough to do it in my sleep. I would say I had done around 75-100 FoK normals and around 50 BT. Then you add in the random ET and LoT runs.

tl;dr - drops were always bad. Change to 1 every run, guaranteed for BT and FoK normal/HM, ET and LoT HM and KN normal. 3 - 5 for KN HM. Obviously, imo.
AinsleyHarriott Profile Options #12

Did no one see my first post in this thread? You will assuredly get a godsmarrow from running Labyrinth of Terror hard mode. What? Does everyone ignore actual advice to just complain? There's already an instance that basically guarantees you a godsmarrow.
Edited by: AinsleyHarriott about 2 years ago
Somentine Profile Options #13

AinsleyHarriott on 07/24/2012, 01:34 PM - view
Did no one see my first post in this thread? You will assuredly get a godsmarrow from running Labyrinth of Terror hard mode. What? Does everyone ignore actual advice to just complain? There's already an instance that basically guarantees you a godsmarrow.

You mean that one dungeon that takes nearly twice the amount of time for the equivalent (FoK), that no one runs and that is extremely boring compared to even FoK (even when people run this countless times)?
Yeah, that one.
AinsleyHarriott Profile Options #14

Somentine on 07/24/2012, 01:39 PM - view

You mean that one dungeon that takes nearly twice the amount of time for the equivalent (FoK), that no one runs and that is extremely boring compared to even FoK (even when people run this countless times)?
Yeah, that one.

Yes. I mean the one that has a 100% drop rate for godsmarrow, i.e. EXACTLY WHAT YOU ARE ASKING FOR. Isn't this thread wanting a higher drop rate for godsmarrow? And there is a dungeon that ALREADY has a 100% drop rate for it IN THE GAME? How can you get higher than that?

If you want godsmarrow, you know where to get it now. Everything you do from here is just blatant crying and [filtered]ing. Man up, run LoTHM for your godsmarrow, or you can cry on the forums because the instance that has what you want is kinda long.

You poor baby. Stop being a child and go farm LoTHM for your godsmarrow.
Edited by: AinsleyHarriott about 2 years ago
Somentine Profile Options #15

AinsleyHarriott on 07/24/2012, 02:13 PM - view
Somentine on 07/24/2012, 01:39 PM

Yeah, that one.

Yes. I mean the one that has a 100% drop rate for godsmarrow, i.e. EXACTLY WHAT YOU ARE ASKING FOR. Isn't this thread wanting a higher drop rate for godsmarrow? And there is a dungeon that ALREADY has a 100% drop rate for it IN THE GAME? How can you get higher than that?

If you want godsmarrow, you know where to get it now. Everything you do from here is just blatant crying and [filtered]ing. Man up, run LoTHM for your godsmarrow, or you can cry on the forums because the instance that has what you want is kinda long.

You poor baby. Stop being a child and go farm LoTHM for your godsmarrow.

So, for the sake of having some evidence, I went and ran the dungeon; no Godsmarrow. Where is your God now?

I'm going to pretend you didn't just insult me for absolutely no reason, and instead question your incessant rage for people not wanting to run a dungeon that has three to four times the average queue and is obnoxiously long. To top it off, it doesn't even have a 100% drop rate.

Calm the rage, kid. Everyone besides me ignored your first post because it doesn't further the thread; posting the exact same message two more times doesn't change that.
Edited by: Somentine about 2 years ago
IcyFlame Profile Options #16

Neutral
Undergrowth Lvl.60
Mount Tyrannas (PVP)
Castanic Slayer
Whilst drop rate increase would be nice, u think a mat cost nerf is more un order... Seriously, I wouldnt mind the drop rates so much then.

The droprate on lower lvl mobs need to be looked at.
Somentine Profile Options #17

IcyFlame on 07/24/2012, 04:44 PM - view
Whilst drop rate increase would be nice, u think a mat cost nerf is more un order... Seriously, I wouldnt mind the drop rates so much then.

The droprate on lower lvl mobs need to be looked at.

Nerfing the amount of materials required is basically the same thing as increasing the drops to 100%... except one still involves RNG in the grind.
IMercury Profile Options #18

Neutral
Lord.Longhammer Lvl.60
Mount Tyrannas (PVP)
High Elf Berserker
Meanwhile on Jagged Coast...

Regpuppy Profile Options #19

Favorable
Puppy Lvl.60
Tempest Reach (PVE)
Popori Sorcerer
O.o

meanwhile, on Dragonfall

Khaleeesi Profile Options #20

This would make sense, considering the new QoA2 only drops gear and weapons nothing else.