jswish6505 Profile Options #11

Neutral
Syrena Lvl.63
Tempest Reach (PVE)
Castanic Priest
Jhollman on 12/13/2014, 11:00 AM - view
I had followed the instructions from here:
http://support.enmasse.com/tera/unable-to-determine-current-version

It seems to fixed the problem but im afraid it happens again tomorrow.

I would sent a tiket to EME but i dont wanna wait a week for response.

I've already done all of that... and it still gets stuck in an infinite loop. I know what you mean by the ticket.
Jhollman Profile Options #12

did you deleted all *.version files?? i did that and fixed the issue.
Aazelion Profile Options #13

Jhollman on 12/13/2014, 11:18 AM - view

I got the same problem with the launcher opening and closing in a loop, i deleted the EN.version file and that seemed to make it work again until i tried to reopen launcher to log on another account now deleting both EN and game version dont work anymore.
jswish6505 Profile Options #14

Neutral
Syrena Lvl.63
Tempest Reach (PVE)
Castanic Priest
Jhollman on 12/13/2014, 11:18 AM - view

I hadn't deleted ALL the version files, but I just did and the pre-load is downloading again with the play button greyed out. UGH!
Edited by: jswish6505 over 3 years ago - Reason: Update: I closed the launcher then restored the game.version file. I then re-started the launcher and it did some patching and now it seems that I'm good to go.
Aazelion Profile Options #15

Ok, i got it to work by deleting the file Live2-Launcher.version and that made it downgrade the Launcher to 2.1.0
jswish6505 Profile Options #16

Neutral
Syrena Lvl.63
Tempest Reach (PVE)
Castanic Priest
Aazelion on 12/13/2014, 11:28 AM - view
Ok, i got it to work by deleting the file Live2-Launcher.version and that made it downgrade the Launcher to 2.1.0

That was one of the first things that I tried. I ended up deleting ALL of the .version files except game.version and that seemed to fix it. We'll see if the problem re-occurs later.
Segior Profile Options #17

Hi all plx i need urgent help with launcher problem.

I started too dawnload the prepatch and after finish i try too start thera and get error .

" Windows cannot access the specified devices , path , or file. You may not have the appropriate permissions too acces the item" . why from last path i get all time problems with ubdats ?

ps i start the game with administrators rights and didint play with tera files
iceman009 Profile Options #18

Hello all.

I found another problem with the launcher and is stuck in open-close loop no time to close the launcher or sign in, and i need to reboot the pc and i downloaded all patch.
Borrack Profile Options #19

i just downloaded the game, and its telling me it cannot load the steamsupport.dll file. any suggestions on that?
Borrack Profile Options #20

anyone here know anything about the "unable to load steamsupport.dll" message?