Masquerade Ball & Costume Contest

Minea Profile Options #1

The costume contest finalists are announced here!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello, everyone!

We are diving into this year's sweet and scary season and we have been preparing for a fall to remember! There is a variety of activities coming and here we have the details on the Masquerade Ball and Costume Contest!

Masquerade Ball

The entire community is invited to gather in Pora Elinu to celebrate Masquerade Mayhem! Come wearing your best costumes and join us for festivities! The final candidates of the costume contest will get a chance to showcase their costumes in front of everyone, and we will announce the winners from the nominees.

Time and Date: 6 - 7 p.m. PDT on Tuesday, October 30

Costume Contest

Submit your entry screenshot by October 28 for a chance to win the Boneshaker mount! Three (3) finalists from each category will be posted before the Masquerade Ball, but the winners will be announced at the Masquerade Ball. The costume contest categories are: funniest, scariest, best single, best group.

Instructions

1. Prepare your costume!
2. Take a screenshot of your character (or group) wearing the costume.
3. Email the entry by 11:59 p.m. on 10/28.
4. Must include the character & server name, costume category, and whether you will be attending the Masquerade Ball on 10/30. (Note: Attendance will NOT increase or decrease the chance of winning.)
5. Limit 2 entries per person, images in JPG or PNG under 1MB, and only size alteration of the screenshot please.
6. The finalists and winners will be selected by En Masse staff members including the Creative Services Department.
7. Click here for the Official Contest Rules.

Prize

For each server:

Each nominee (12 total on a server) will receive a Veteran Apothecary Dye pack.
Each winner (4 total on a server) will receive the Boneshaker, TERA's newest mount!

Duration

The entry deadline is 11:59 p.m. PDT on Sunday, October 28.

Three candidates per category (12 total on each server) will be announced beforehand and each finalist will receive a Veteran Apothecary Dye pack. They will also get a chance to showcase their costumes as they are introduced during the Masquerade Ball. One winner will be selected per category (4 total on each server) and announced at the Masquerade Ball, and the all of the the category winners will receive the Boneshaker mount!

So check our our Masquerade Mayhem page, get your costumes ready and see you at the Masquerade Ball!
Edited by: Minea about 2 years ago - Reason: Added clarification in #5 of the contest instructions: "only size alteration of the screenshot please", meaning no photoshopping. :) Latest edit: Added the link to the finalists.
Diver Profile Options #2

I'm sorry, I'm gonna first have to have my attorney take a look at these documents. Sorry, nothing personal, just standard protocol for items with many rules and bullet points (Exhibit A: http://tera.enmasse.com/contest-rules)

In the meantime, I look forward to the swimsuit contest in Pora Elinu.
Kinrae Profile Options #3

Good job guys, I'm already extremely excited for the Masquerade Ball! The Masquerade Mayhem event looks like a ton of fun.
Glitterlance Profile Options #4

Halloween is my favorite holiday and today's actually my birthday. Thanks for delivering these awesome events and items, EME/BHS! I'm shaking from excitement and I can't wait to go home tonight and login.
Fatwa Profile Options #5

Hostile
Votes.Dont.Matter Lvl.60
Tempest Reach (PVE)
Popori Archer
Glitterlance on 10/18/2012, 01:21 PM - view
Halloween is my favorite holiday and today's actually my birthday. Thanks for delivering these awesome events and items, EME/BHS! I'm shaking from excitement and I can't wait to go home tonight and login.

Happy Bday!
Edited by: Fatwa about 2 years ago - Reason: Took four attempts to post that!
Emirin Profile Options #6

Neutral
Forward.The.Squirrel Lvl.60
Mount Tyrannas (PVP)
Elin Warrior
So excited to put something on my head to display my individuality and creativity.....
Edited by: Emirin about 2 years ago
Catatonic Profile Options #7

Prime
Catatonic Lvl.65
Mount Tyrannas (PVP)
Castanic Priest
Emirin on 10/18/2012, 02:04 PM - view
So excited to put something on my head to display my individuality and creativity.....

Me too!
Edited by: Catatonic about 2 years ago
IcyFlame Profile Options #8

Neutral
Undergrowth Lvl.60
Mount Tyrannas (PVP)
Castanic Slayer
.... gg that masquerade time. WTF is it on a Tuesday... sigh
Kinrae Profile Options #9

IcyFlame on 10/18/2012, 02:31 PM - view
.... gg that masquerade time. WTF is it on a Tuesday... sigh

Because All Hallows Evening is on Wednesday? And, many will be out with their kids trick-or-treating? IDK
Minea Profile Options #10

We actually put a lot of thought into selecting the date for the masquerade ball. :)

The reason Tuesday 10/30 was selected was because it's the closest day before Halloween without actually being on the Halloween day or the weekend before. We didn't want people to miss out when they may go trick-or-treating with family or hand out treats to kids who come by, and most Halloween parties would be over the weekend.

(And no one wants a Halloween event in November! ^_^)

And happy birthday, Glitter!