I sent in a ticket the other day asking about Nexus. Right now, it's pretty much a testing phase.
They're getting as much data as they can, and then are going to do some changes I take it.
As some may already know, the QoA 2 patch has planned changes for Nexus....so who knows what we will get.
Well you are right that this will be a dead game very soon, but you are wrong about pvp rewards for nexus being the reason.
Tera is really, really aweful at endgame and I'm honestly embarrassed that I paid for a 3 month subscription.
Lets count the fatal flaws in design and execution, like the MF'ing Count from Sesame Street:
1) NO PVP WHATSOEVER
2) NO RAID MOBS WHATSOEVER
3) Enchanting system is punishing, random, and makes you DREAD getting new gear and starting the whole process over. I didn't think an MMO could possibly make you dread finding awesome loot, but Tera manages to do just that with a fun-killing enchantment system.
4) Ultra-Linear, mundane questing.
5) Oversaturation of safe-zones along with the "channel" concept KILLS world pvp before it begins.
6) ZERO incentive to pvp
7) Unimaginative glyph system (reduce mp cost by 88???) resulting in little to no build-customization
8) Extremely long Queue times for dungeon finder / extreme tank shortage
... this game is poised to go straight down the toilet. I'm calling it now, there will be 3 or less servers in one year's time.
PvP gear only helps pvp'ers... And also people who have way to much time on their hands.... I don't mind some pvp from time to time but I will not do what I did in Aion and spend countless hours pve'ing to buy pvp gear.
WHY DOES THIS GAME HAVE TO BE A CLONE OF KTERA?!
Im sorry for being irritated but I see all these posts and all these responses and the common denominator is that we all have to wait for Ktera. Why can't we have a game that's westernized as advertised, they should be developing this game with the western market (that they released in) in mind. Not waiting for someone else to do it and then half [filtered] copy/paste it.