Retrieving manifest

Laosduude09 Profile Options #1

Neutral
Laoshottie Lvl.37
Valley of Titans (PVP)
Castanic Berserker
Trying to apply the new 4gb patch and I see patch progress stuck at 71% for a long time and it says Retrieving manifest. Any clues?
Spanoodles Profile Options #2

I've seen other people post threads about this, but I honestly can't tell you what the problem is as mine downloaded just fine.
Sophaur Profile Options #3

Laosduude09 on 04/13/2012, 04:46 PM - view
Trying to apply the new 4gb patch and I see patch progress stuck at 71% for a long time and it says Retrieving manifest. Any clues?

You may have to download the patch and apply it manually to get it to work. There is a d/l link somewhere on this site for the latest patch.

http://patch.tera.enmasse-game.com/temp/Game_7to8.rar Here's the latest patch. Just d/l it unzip then place in your Tera folder next to the other patch.
Edited by: Sophaur over 2 years ago - Reason: added link
ImperialPanda Profile Options #4

If you're downloading the patch, as opposed to applying it, just close the launcher and restart it and see if it will continue. (it will first scan what you've downloaded before continuing the download)
Laosduude09 Profile Options #5

Neutral
Laoshottie Lvl.37
Valley of Titans (PVP)
Castanic Berserker
Sophaur on 04/13/2012, 04:49 PM - view
Laosduude09 on 04/13/2012, 04:46 PM

You may have to download the patch and apply it manually to get it to work. There is a d/l link somewhere on this site for the latest patch.

http://patch.tera.enmasse-game.com/temp/Game_7to8.rar Here's the latest patch. Just d/l it unzip then place in your Tera folder next to the other patch.

Aight thanks, tried to patch 2 times with launcher lol, but now that I see the manual one, gotta get that asap.
Sophaur Profile Options #6

I had the same problem for a few days trying to patch with the launcher. I tried this and it worked for me, hopefully it helps.