Solo Dungeons

Aist Profile Options #1

How is this going to work? Are we going to walk there or can we queue for it? Is it just going to function like BT? Would be nice if we could just solo queue to it and not have to scroll/walk there and have it spit us back out where we were after its over.

I know it sounds lazy, but its already pretty lazy turning them into 1 person dungeons..lol. Not to say I hate the idea. I do kinda like it. That being said, I kinda hate to think these dungeons will probably NEVER get ran in groups anymore. More solo content for a mmo to make everyone less social :(

Edited by: Aist over 4 years ago
LittlePinkEli Profile Options #2

I believe that it will be just like BT. You walk there, do it, exit, repeat. And just like BT, you cannot complete story quest in solo instance, for that you would have to do the 5man original one.
drw4l Profile Options #3

What's with the people in this game that never want to leave the town and just queue for everything, it's just walking to a dungeon, are you really that lazy?
iNeedMoney Profile Options #4

I am curious how much xp they will give as compared to grouping and how much they will give as compared to soloing the 5 man version.
Mr1ply Profile Options #5

Prime
Mrs.One.Ply Lvl.60
Mount Tyrannas (PVP65)
Elin Lancer
drw4l on 02/20/2014, 06:23 AM - view
What's with the people in this game that never want to leave the town and just queue for everything, it's just walking to a dungeon, are you really that lazy?

some dungeons np...other dungeons f that. like the one in hungry cavern (GL). annoying as heck....and the f'ing elevator has got to be broke...waited there for 5+min over the weekend and it never hit my floor level. ended up using a scroll to get out.

im happy about the solo dungeon for leveling my other dps alts.....trying to get in groups as a dps just takes too long. i will probably put more effort into leveling them up now.
her2 Profile Options #6

Friendly
Clibi Lvl.65
Mount Tyrannas (PVP65)
High Elf Warrior
It will be like BT. I guess they are doing this to make it easier for everyone to gear up. Just like Avatar weapons, but armor-side.

I with they gave the same facilities crystal-side. Unless someone's smurfing, nobody cares about crystal setup, which leads to fails. I've leveled 3 toons in the past 4 months and no matter their gear level, terrible crystal setup is a constant.
Gorgoneion Profile Options #7

Drakonnian on 02/20/2014, 05:22 AM - view
I believe that it will be just like BT. You walk there, do it, exit, repeat. And just like BT, you cannot complete story quest in solo instance, for that you would have to do the 5man original one.

That sucks then. You'd think the main point of solo version would be to allow players to quickly progress their quests.
Edited by: Gorgoneion over 4 years ago
LittlePinkEli Profile Options #8

drw4l on 02/20/2014, 06:23 AM - view

It's not even about walking to the dungeon.
It's about walking to a specialty shop to get a teleport scroll
LittlePinkEli Profile Options #9

Gorgoneion on 02/20/2014, 07:11 AM - view
That sucks then. You'd think the main point of solo version would be to allow players to quickly progress their quests.

No, I believe the main point of the solo version is to quickly get somewhat acceptable gear as to not waste the time of other four people that want to progress their story quests
Aliila Profile Options #10

Eme-title Associate Producer
Aliila Lvl.60
Tempest Reach (PVE)
Castanic Priest
Drakonnian on 02/20/2014, 07:14 AM - view
It's not even about walking to the dungeon.
It's about walking to a specialty shop to get a teleport scroll

Yes teleport scrolls are your friends :)