Source file corrupted after 25.06 check.

Tene Profile Options #11

Friendly
Mahou Lvl.1
Tempest Reach (PVE)
Elin Mystic
Like every mayor patch for me, sadly this damn stupid client is unable to fix a single file if you happen to ahve a corrupt one and insist on download the entire game again ><.

Well I'm happy that this time I at least got to dl at 11MB/s so only took 25 min. Was worse on the aliance patch for me when it took 5 hours ><.
Thomastic Profile Options #12

this seems to appear to a minority of the players, because most people I've talked too lately haven't gotten this issue. Look at it from the bright side, you've the whole 53 minutes to fix it.
ZeroDaimu Profile Options #13

Friendly
Milhii Lvl.60
Ascension Valley (PVE)
Elin Warrior
give me a break 53m to download 25+gb ?
this is no fun anymore
Plot Profile Options #14

Thomastic on 05/13/2014, 09:07 AM - view
this seems to appear to a minority of the players, because most people I've talked too lately haven't gotten this issue. Look at it from the bright side, you've the whole 53 minutes to fix it.

Too bad it'll take 5 hours for me to fix it.
Arwen Profile Options #15

Thomastic on 05/13/2014, 09:07 AM - view

53 mins when my estimated time sais 13 hours?? Joking, right? ._____.
Colapop Profile Options #16

So if it's corrupted we need to uninstall and reinstall the game?
Plot Profile Options #17

Colapop on 05/13/2014, 09:28 AM - view
So if it's corrupted we need to uninstall and reinstall the game?

That or find the corrupted file(s) and replace them.
Thomastic Profile Options #18

Arwen on 05/13/2014, 09:12 AM - view
53 mins when my estimated time sais 13 hours?? Joking, right? ._____.

Did you re-install the game? Ouchie! Why didn't you just press on "Tools" -> "Repair patch", but the game shouldn't take 13 hours? Mine took two hours to download the full game.
Arwen Profile Options #19

Thomastic on 05/13/2014, 09:34 AM - view
Did you re-install the game? Ouchie! Why didn't you just press on "Tools" -&gt; "Repair patch", but the game shouldn't take 13 hours? Mine took two hours to download the full game.

I do not want to reinstall the game, i restarted the launcher seceral times by now. It keeps applying patch, verifying files, the restarts to check download and it gives me 12+ hours estimated time, when usually would take less than 5 hours to download the whole game.
Btw not everyone has high bandwith connection, i have 10meg which i must share with my sister.

EME we need a solution here please!
cjvs Profile Options #20

Neutral
Yeshirei Lvl.33
Mount Tyrannas (PVP65)
Elin Lancer
so having say, the original korean elin files would mess up the game?