State of Customer Support - 06/01/2015

jaydeee Profile Options #81

hi i bought DLC accessory pack , relog many times and still my items are not delivered any kind of bug or something? tahnks
Sorx1003 Profile Options #82

Sorx1003, if you have been able to play before but just today you are seeing the ffff.ffff error, then it often means something has changed on your machine that is preventing the game from running properly. Make sure to try all of the steps we have listed in the FAQ, as this covers pretty much everything we know to try for dealing with the error.

http://support.enmasse.com/tera/error-ffff-ffff-fatal-client-exception

If you continue to experience the problem after trying all steps in the FAQ, we will need you to run the diagnostic tool located under the tools menu in the launcher, and send the results to us in a support ticket. This will hopefully help us to get a better sense of what is causing the problem.

I have sent a support ticket and tried every single thing in the FAQ still getting the same error
Azlem Profile Options #83

Hi I'm new to this game

So I tried installing the game but every time I try to play the game it says insufficient memory
and I have tried everything in http://support.enmasse.com/tera/error-000a-0000-insufficient-memory
any ideas?
counterpoint Profile Options #84

Azlem on 05/30/2015, 03:01 PM - view
Hi I'm new to this game

So I tried installing the game but every time I try to play the game it says insufficient memory
and I have tried everything in http://support.enmasse.com/tera/error-000a-0000-insufficient-memory
any ideas?

What's your computer like? The only thing I can think of as a general recommendation is to try a repair from the launcher. If you're playing within Steam, you might right-click TERA in Steam and go to Properties -> Local Files and verify the Cache Integrity. Sometimes this error could be caused by a missing or corrupt file. Other than that... I'd also make sure that your antivirus or other running programs aren't interfering. You could try a clean boot to see if that helps.

jaydeee on 05/30/2015, 07:38 AM
hi i bought DLC accessory pack , relog many times and still my items are not delivered any kind of bug or something? tahnks

If you still haven't seen anything, try closing the launcher and re-opening, and make sure you check both tabs of Item Claim.
Edited by: counterpoint over 2 years ago
RastaBlabla Profile Options #85

i droped quest items and now have problem with continued mission Use hagand invisibility potion
pls give me this hadan invisibility potion but it is story quest, Server Lake of Tears nickname: Magicalgirl
criauxe Profile Options #86

i cant play my character continuously freezes on vellika i already filed a report and waiting for immediate response please help
Rejkay Profile Options #87

I did not receive my extra character slot. Please help me. thank you for a response. in-game name "Rej.San"
Mostwanted33 Profile Options #88

Question is there anyway i can change a email address that i can't access anymore cause the email doesn't exsist anymore and i can't get the armor code?

I can still access the ingame characters and everything to confirm it is MY account.

New account is this one.
counterpoint Profile Options #89

Mostwanted33 on 05/31/2015, 08:36 PM - view
Question is there anyway i can change a email address that i can't access anymore cause the email doesn't exsist anymore and i can't get the armor code?

I can still access the ingame characters and everything to confirm it is MY account.

New account is this one.

There's a special ticket type for this case. "I can't log into my account" -> "I no longer have access to the original email address.". There's a field there for your New Email Address, which they can use to contact you and help you through the switch. You can use this even if you can't login to the site.
RespectfulDad Profile Options #90

Neutral
Swervedriver Lvl.33
Ascension Valley (PVE)
Aman Lancer
I was told 9 days for my ticket and that's gotta be some kind of joke. The store spent my EMP without ever confirming anything and now I can't get what I actually wanted. Getting players into the game can be solved with a support thread and low priority ticket flags, whereas SPENDING MY MONEY WITHOUT MY CONSENT seems a little bit more urgent in my opinion.