This is why I haven't given it the closed minded thought of quitting because "there is no end game or pvp."
The game has so much potential left open for pvp patches and pve content.
Since this is not a faction based game here are the possible patches I see happening for PVP:
1. Sieges for territory control for a guild
2. Risk vs Reward system added with GVG's
3. Possible GVG's that can last as long as both guilds want it too until 1 side surrenders (maybe implement a GVG hardmode), instead of these 1 day wars which is nothing imo.
4. Increase the ammount of wars a guild can have to maybe 30.
5. Raising the death penalty to make pvp more meaningfull
6. Doing something about the carebear gatehopping gankers (either placing guards who kill outlawys, or make it so outlaws can be attacked in safezones and cannot attack back unless they move out of safe zones).
7. Insert ideas here
Possible PVE Content:
1. Come up with harder instances that require 300+ people to kill a raid boss.
2. Make party sizers larger (maybe 9 or 10 players per party).
3. Make the best gear craftable and the only way to get the scrolls to learn it is through an open world raidboss that spawns once a day who everyone has to pvp for.
4. More costume customizations to make your armor look like that really cool level 50 weapon design or something.
5. Raise level caps
6. Come out with new classes.
7. Class changes.
9. Guild passive skills (applies to all guild members) that are acquired through guild levels and a point system.
10. Insert ideas here.
See what I mean to all the complainers on these forums? Just give En Masse a chance. Their customer service has been by far the best I have experianced in any mmorpg and if I were them I would see what the mass majority of players want and then develope a plan to implement it.
The thing you have to remember with MMORPGs is nothing is written in stone and as long as there are no restrictions (example: 2 factions, so 1 can only see this content and can't pvp itself), the door can swing both ways.
Edited by: Vardahoth
about 1 year ago