Tell Us About Your TERA Pet & Win!

Yunabys Profile Options #671

Neutral
P.K.Boo Lvl.60
Mount Tyrannas (PVP)
Human Sorcerer
1. From the different types of pets, which would be your or your character's favorite? Why?

DRAGONETTE FTW IM A PK IM RED I WANT MY PET RED LIKE ME :) AWESOME

2. Tell us about your TERA adventures together. How would your character have met the pet? What would the pet's personality be like?

AHH this day was awesome i was pking over 100k ppl the fire field was smell blood when turning my back thinking is was to be chuck norris ..yayyi . What is that the little red thing eatting a dead hot popori body ...i was fall in D see you soon in ur back mioum mioum
PureCrayola Profile Options #672

1. From the different types of pets, which would be your or your character's favorite? Why?

Me and characters believe our favorite pet would be the Candyspinner. He is so cute and he would be a awesome for all my characters!

2. Tell us about your TERA adventures together. How would your character have met the pet? What would the pet's personality be like?

My pet and i would meet the day after Halloween. i would be very sad because i missed all the fun things that go with the holiday. The Candyspinner would see how sad i was to miss the festivities that he would offer me some candy. happy as can be i would hug him and say thank you so much you have made me day. After the day was done he would offer me one last piece of candy and it said on it please take me with you and i would say yes. ^-^
Yunabys Profile Options #673

Neutral
P.K.Boo Lvl.60
Mount Tyrannas (PVP)
Human Sorcerer

AHH this day was awesome i was pking over 100k ppl the fire field was smell blood when turning my back thinking is was to be chuck norris ..yayyi . What is that the little red thing eatting a dead hot popori body ...i was fall in D see you soon in ur back mioum mioum
VincentCo Profile Options #674

Neutral
Sieg.Wahrheit Lvl.65
Celestial Hills - Roleplay (PVE)
Popori Sorcerer

Candyspinner, would be my pet's favorite, because it's very tender, moe and i like the colors varied and exotic, and it seems that this fun little friend.

My character in the world of TERA is usually very outgoing, friendly and risky, this little guy would give me company every place I usually go, for I am of the few who like to hunt alone. I aspire to the personality of my little pet and give me confidence that can help me at all times, I hope that the desire of a small companion is met. ^^
Yunabys Profile Options #675

Neutral
P.K.Boo Lvl.60
Mount Tyrannas (PVP)
Human Sorcerer
ah this day was awesome i was pking over 100k ppl the fire field was smell blood when turning my back thinking is was to be chuck norris ..yayyi . What is that the little red thing eatting a dead hot elin body .i was fall in love he as to be i think the pet saw me and show is little teeth and running to eat me .i mega idea come from nowhere until to kill ill sleep it ....Zzzzz the pet was what going on, happen and i sit next to her .when she got wake up i feed him with victim and till this day we hunt and the RED ERA running everywhere maybe u have see some corpse around 1/2 eat that my pet signature >D see you soon in your back miam miam
JohnsonsJohnsonsBaby Profile Options #676

The ideal pet for me would be the Rambo. It would be perfect for my archer 1st becouse rambo is awesome and had him self a betty nice bow. 2nd it would macth my character type perfectly (Highelf archer).

My character (HighElf Archer) would be wondering around the tall weet grass looking for an animal to hunt down with his brand new Bow, Crafted by his father. Thats when he sees Rambo, he quickly flexes his bow and is ready for the kill, thats when Rambo quickly turns around and stares at him(my chracter) curiously wondering what is he about to do ?,The face Rambo made, made me see how cool he actually was and thats when intead of killing him, i captured him like a pokemon, after a friendly wrestiling macth we became friends and took him home to Allemantheia.

Edited by: JohnsonsJohnsonsBaby over 1 year ago
Ente Profile Options #677

Favorable
Jeongsin Lvl.60
Tempest Reach (PVE)
Baraka Priest
The Dragon.

I am the Pumpkin King, my faithful followers and are shall conquer all of Arborea. This Is His Lordship and his flying domain.

We have searched the land for a pet worthy of The Pumpkin King's greatness but it was to no avail until recently. Nijntje, my first in command minion rushed up to me one fine morning while I was devouring the head of an Elin (Tastes like chicken), he screamed "Sir, Your Highness, I have some great news all the way from Val Elenium", I looked at him with a deathly orange glow in my pumpkin cut out eyes and said " This better be good Nijntje, you've just interrupted my meal ONCE AGAIN", even though the boom of my voice rustled the thousands of books in my dinning/library area; he stood fast. "Master!" he yelped as he presented to me a piece of parchment that wrote "Looking for Beast Hunter, Dracoliths are ruining our village. These monsters are fierce and terrifying, with fire blazing breathe and razor fangs, they're a formidable foe, please anyone with enough courage and skill respond to this poster and Slay the Dragon immediately !!", I stared at the poster....intrigued to say the least, my eyes started to glow dark red as I analysed the illustration of the beast and then boomed "Nijntje, GO GET ME THAT DRAGON!", without hesitation he disappeared, I was left...waiting..pondering...is a dragon worthy enough of The Pumpkin King". Several days had passed since Nijntje left to slay the dragon and I was yet to be presented with my bounty, I was angry. I sent minion after minion to slay the dragon but everyone was incapable of doing so....it was infuriating. After the 13th day of waiting I was fed up, I rose from my throne determined to take matters into my own hands. I teleported swiftly to Val Elenium, there was destruction everywhere, it sent pleasing tingles down my spine knowing that a Dragon I was about to tame could be capable of such devastation. I found Nijntje, strapped from head to toe in bandages, he was barely alive but managed to tell me where to find the Dragon...but he also warned me that it was far powerful than I anticipated and shouldn't leave. This made me angry. No one underestimates the mighty power of The Pumpkin King. I left without a goodbye in search for the fabled beast, then I heard a monstrous roar from the heavens and looked up to see the Dragon flying over head...I thought to myself "Now's my chance, that Dragon shall be mine!!", I hoped upon my Dreadsteed and blitzed off in haste after the Dragon. It had led me back to its keep. Lava was spewing from crevices in the ground like water, it was abundant...It flowed everywhere, it surrounded the dragon's lair. As I started to cautiously make my way into the lair, weary of not burning my pumpkin greatness, I came face to face with the Dragon. It was far more fearsome than the illustration given to me, even I, The Pumpkin King was terrified. It had great big midnight black eyes that seemed to suck the life out of you....it stared right at me, I was frozen in fear. The Dragon bellowed out a roar which shook the ground like an Earthquake and fire started spouting from its nostrils and mouth, enveloping the entire area. I was scared, but I was also amazed at the power of the dragon before me, "I must have it" I said to myself as I pulled out my Ancient staff and proceeded to cast my most potent of spells at the dragon. Nothing happened, I was stunned. I cast another spell, summoning all the strength I had. Nothing. The dragon stared at me with pitiful eyes and screeched 'Your dare to harm me Pumpkin Head!, You shall pay for your insolence", the dragon spewed flames everywhere as I frantically dodged and teleported to evade the deadly attacks. The power of the dragon was truly legendary, certainly worthy enough of The Pumpkin King. I had decided at that moment to make the Dragon mine at all costs....even if it meant sacrificing something most dear to me. My Immortality. This spell was ancient magic, I had only read about it in books from the lost land of the Baraka's...I was unsure that I was going to be able to pull of such a feat, "But I must try" I thought to myself, determination fired within me. I cast the spell. It had hit the dragon with mighty force, pinning it against the wall of the keep in a wall of blue flames and sparks, I felt the energy being drained from within my body,I fell to the ground in exhaustion but as I regained my composure, I looked up the see that the dragon had taken a lethal blow. The spell I conjured was far more powerful than I had ever imagined...I had sacrificed my gift of Immortality to summon the destruction and had in the process ruined all hope of taming the dragon. I fell to my knee's in shock that I had slayed the dragon for no reason...giving up something most precious to me, then I noticed a small glistening orb on the floor. The dragon had been concealing something. I staggered over to what appeared to be a nest and found was only could be described as a Dragon Egg!
Edited by: Ente over 1 year ago
Kampferzs Profile Options #678

Dragonette. Because my character was made in the year of the Dragon :).

2. 2. Tell us about your TERA adventures together. How would your character have met the pet? What would the pet's personality be like?

During my never ending quest in the realms of Arborea, I tracked down a group of Caimans. It was the great Easter Event and my one and only chance to stock up on free Safe Heaven Scrolls! Hours of searching and I finally cornered one Caiman. As I slowly pounced, (but not too slowly because Im have the glyph!), on the lizard a silver egg dropped. Seeing as I was unable to control myself I cracked open the egg for my prize....... To my surprise a dragon popped out. He was cute at first wagging his tail, but as we spent more time together I could see a real fighting spirit within him and a rebellious attitude. There was no doubt about it he was a regular charizard.
ARKA73 Profile Options #679

Neutral
Arkanhell Lvl.61
Celestial Hills - Roleplay (PVE)
Popori Priest

Candyspinner. cause its a really funny pet

well i was runing through saleron sky garden very alone, doing all the trials inside when i met Mektryssir. while i was fighting him the caiman spawn and i tryied to reach him but Mektryssir knocked me, but my little friend came and took the key from the caiman. from that day he helpme with all my jobs
HuckleberryFinn Profile Options #680

- Available pets are (left to right): Prince, Rambo, Dragonette, Carnivorous Plant, Candyspinner

The carnivorous plant [the cosmetics are kind of bland but still likeable for me].
I am a big fan of plantlife science and nature in general.
It also might have to do something with my upbringing though with greenhouses, organic produce and gardening a lot.

Putting down his bow the lone Castanic Archer, set aside his hunt to regain his lost stamina from one of the roaming Basiliks roaming about Bestial Vale.
As he lit and set a campfire to rest he caught sight of two unexperienced Elin sisters - one a sorceress and the other a priestess struggling to battle against
the odds of two Basiliks [perhaps from invading the den of the mother with the father closing chasing by].

He hears the words of the Elin sister Priestess complain and observes them in action:

"I told you not to not go into that nesting area yet until they have left the area and you had to go back to get the last few eggs! Why couldn't you wait!?":

a bickering reply from the other Elin sister Sorceress: "I told you sis, I got this!"
The Priestess shouted: " I can't keep the father Basilik asleep for so long he's about to wake up! Theres only so many lullabies I can think of. You know I'm not a proffessional singer. "

While teleporting, moving back and casting spells the Sorceress eventually fell off her feet from the inevitable chase of the angry Basilik mother
as the thwarting attempts to jump through the spells and impact finally caught up.

"AHHH- I can't see! Theres dust in my eyes! My eyes eeek! Help!"
The sorceress staggers and falls down.

Angrily the sister Priestess commented:
"I told you to trade and wear those shoes I found earlier.
You wouldn't have lost your 'balance' so easily if you had just listen!
I don't know why we have to wear heels in battle. Whose bright idea was this?"

She quickly cast Purify circle and Arise on the sister Sorceress and the dust from the impact quickly vanishes off of her.
Easily distracted by tending the needs of her sister, [she then hears a faint whisper:Help..], the female Elin Priestess turns around
and soon forgets the father Basilik is rushing in towards them.
Catching a quick glimpse her eyes startled as it approaches. "Ah! My Goddess.. If only mom was here she would be so mad at us right now."
The Priestess makes a fiery escape running towards the light -leaving the cave that she has been encircling.
In a mere moment the archer quickly cast his charms and drinks a speed potion and rushes towards the two sisters-- only to sweep in his feet and by chance stuns the beastly Basilik.
Curious as to knowing what just had happen, the Elin Priestess questions as to what shadowy figure she caught sight of: "..Mom is that you?"
The archer rushes around while rapidly firing his arrows and responds: "Nope not the Goddess Velik eh I mean ..mom, -just a mere adventurer with a flowing mane."
"Uhh, I don't know how to respond to that. ..Wait are you wearing make-up? and .. and what kind of ears are those? You sure are one ugly Elin." the Priestess said aloud.
"No! No! I am a Male Castanic! We live a life of risk..[coughs] and leave a trail of bodies." grunted the Castanic Archer
"Huh.. sounds familiar where have I heard that before?" the Elin Priestess asked.
"Sister! Quit talking to yourself --you've been hearing voices since we've arrived in this forest. Get a grip and focus on the battle!"
"Oh Sis, I think I found out what it was! You see theres this guy who I thought was a girl and for whatever reason I though I was hearing someone calling for hel- ..."
Angered the Male Castanic Archer speaks: "Me? Cry for help? You're the ones who got yourself into this mess in the first place!"
The Sorceress finally defeats the mother Basilik and quickly recongnizes that infact there is another prescence alongside her priestess sister.
she shouts towards her sister "Oh you're right sis, that is indeed a quite an ugly lady." The Male Castanic Archer then frowns upon the comment and continues battling.
"It definitely needs help after the battle! We need to give it tips on what to wear and what not to wear"
They soon invite the Male Castanic to join them in battle against the angry father Basilik and quickly together defeat it in battle.
Tired, they returned back to the Archers camp fire and both thank him.
"What a fight.." both sisters sigh
"Yeah, What a fight guys." the archers sigh
[A distance voice is heard]...Help...
All shocked, The Elin Priestess tells her sister: "SEE. I told you I heard something."
They hear a startle at a bush near the camp fire and the sisters and the male archer go ahead to check it out.
Crawling out of the bush they see a Carniverous Plant as it vines crawled out out of the bush and notice that its been hurt -..almost as if its been trampled or stomped on.
"Help..." it speaks up and faints.
All were shocked at the poor plant. Both sisters looked at one another and nodded on what to do. "Well I guess we're both done here bye Mr Archer!" They soon dance and start moving away.
"Wait you guys are just going to leave the poor guy here?" the Archer spoke
Sympathizing with the plant the Male Castanic Archer begins to bandage it.
Witnessing the Archers actions towards the Carniverous Plant both sisters looked at one another and nodded "Yeah mom would be mad at us again if we did leave.."
Here I can take care of that easily with no problem! The Elin Priestess then waves her staff and chants.
"I guess we wouldn't mind taking the plant off your hands Mr Archer! Will be sure to take care of it and do the right thing!"
The Carniverous Plant laying in the Male Castanic Archers hands stretches his vines towards the sisters.
"Please come over here I have something to tell both of you Elins.." the plant softly speaks
"YOU LITTLE BRATTY GIRLS HAVE BEEN RUNNING AROUND WITH NOT ONE BUT TWO BIG BASILIKS
AND HERE I AM GETTING STOMPED ON AND ASKING FOR HELP AND ALL YOU DID WAS RUN BACK
AND FORTH WHILE IM JUST NOT TRYING TO GET MYSELF UP AND OUT OF THE WAY AND THEN YOU NEARLY LEFT ME DYING!
I WOULD NEVER GO WITH YOU TWO LITTLE KNUCKLEHEADS! AT LEAST THIS UGLY WOMAN STAYED NEXT TO ME THE WHOLE TIME!" screamed the Carniverous Plant
The Male Castanic Archer embarassed comments: "I'm not a woman t_t."
"Well if thats what you wished for then will be on our merry way!
It was nice to meet you Mr Archer!
It turns out you both have something in common.. like being grumpy??
..Good luck with your new pet and hope to run into you again!"
Both sisters then teleported and then vanished from sight.
The Archer and the Carniverous Plants jaws dropped: " Grumpy? They were both nagging and yelling at each other the whole time. They're the ones who are grumpy!!"
The Male Castanic Archer and the Carniverous Plant grew closer ever since then.
Every once in awhile they would get mad at each other but as soon as there was battle to be faced they put their differences aside.
They learned a valuable lesson after all and vowed to never be like the Elin Sisters. And if both of them ever saw them again ..to run away as fast as possible.