Not sure if this would be considered a bug or not but...
When you click on an NPC and they talk, the sound seems to be controlled by the "Background Music" slider in the options.
For someone like me who enjoys turning down the ambient and other sounds of the game and turning up the background music, this is very annoying because you end up getting extremely loud NPCs when you talk to them.
I guess my suggestion would be to have a new slider for this or attach them to ambient sounds or something :)
20) Area Loot. Pick up one item, and automatically pick up all other items in range.
21) The human female /laugh command....isn't a laugh. Not a bug, since it is clearly a unique animation, but is doesn't come close to resembling laughter.
Here's a suggestion: a fog-of-war mechanic for the world map when engaged in GvG.
(1) Show conflict hot spots, i.e. zones where GvG between your guild and that other guild have happened, with color coding for intensity of conflict in a particular region (red--intense, orange--active, yellow--present, blue--nada, etc.).
(2) Map look for current GvG battles: check your world map to see where the action is in real time.
(3) Teleportal to current GvG battle: click from world map, pay a hefty fee, be in the action immediately.
For my previous suggestions (page 3), the jumping and canceling still hold in my opinion (think much more hardcore usage), but they're not really in line with possibilities for improvement at the moment nor are they really with the rest of the suggestions, so I'll let those drop for now.
So, I'm really digging the idea of an XP altering feature. Something like a slider in character creation that determines your leveling progression, from really slow to fast. I'm still taking my time in lower levels, so maybe I'm shooting myself in the foot here compared to later levels, but the way this game progresses I'm starting to miss being able to grind out more from my progression. Its just an OPTION that sticks permanentlly at the beginning of the game/character, its something the player chooses. If they want to have to grind through every level, maybe to build value into their equipment, why not. If they want to speed level an alt so that its up with the main and ready to go asap, why not. If they don't care to change it, leave it as is. The only negative affect I can think of that this would have on the game/community as a whole is twinking characters, paticularly in pvp servers, but that can already be done on alts so its not really new/major. Considering how quick and easy something like this can be done and how it can affect the players, I don't see why this isn't a standard option to begin with.
Another is to possibly add auto-polling to the suggested Suggestions forum section, so that users can appeal to ideas with numbers and the comments could be how to refine the idea (or just why its good/bad)