Unable to unzip manifest

Mell0w Profile Options #191

Friendly
Spirit Lvl.65
Tempest Reach (PVE)
Elin Priest
1010 on 04/29/2014, 09:37 AM - view
cast Geminio since more the merrier

You got me. I take off my robe and wizard hat.
balea Profile Options #192

well i cant either download the new launcher any advice?
acemanx Profile Options #193

still doesnt work for me
Araya Profile Options #194

Eme-title Customer Support Mgr
For those having difficulty getting into the game, could you let me know exactly what you are experiencing?
CobaltDragon Profile Options #195

The Unable to Unzip Manifest issue should be resolved now, so for anyone still seeing an error message in the blue download bar of their TERA Launcher, please feel free to contact our Support for further assistance resolving the issue : ( http://support.enmasse.com/tera/tickets/submit )
SnowAlice Profile Options #196

I have alerady submitted a ticket with support they are telling me that this is a known issue that ticket will be closed
Araya Profile Options #197

SnowAlice on 04/29/2014, 10:05 AM - view
I have alerady submitted a ticket with support they are telling me that this is a known issue that ticket will be closed

Are you still getting the "unable to unzip manifest" error? Have you closed everything out and reopened it since we announced the servers were back online?
StoLus Profile Options #198

I had the "unable to unzip manifest" problem. I did not delete any files. Now "manifest" problem seem to be solved, but for some reason my launcher wants to download 30 GB (odd one, because I did not touched the files)
Araya Profile Options #199

StoLus on 04/29/2014, 10:17 AM - view
I had the "unable to unzip manifest" problem. I did not delete any files. Now "manifest" problem seem to be solved, but for some reason my launcher wants to download 30 GB (odd one, because I did not touched the files)

Could you submit a support ticket on this, and include a screen shot showing the contents of your TERA folder? If you are being asked to download 30gb, then it is likely something happened to one of the main files. I may be able to just provide you with it if I am able to determine which file is missing.
StoLus Profile Options #200

Araya on 04/29/2014, 10:24 AM - view
Could you submit a support ticket on this, and include a screen shot showing the contents of your TERA folder? If you are being asked to download 30gb, then it is likely something happened to one of the main files. I may be able to just provide you with it if I am able to determine which file is missing.

"Your ticket has been submitted successfully"