Wasted 1000 BG credits

Ippiki Profile Options #11

I'd take you up on that offer if I can get support to remove it from my robe.

I'm going back to my t11 template.
Enskyment Profile Options #12

Neutral
Enskyment Lvl.60
Tempest Reach (PVE)
High Elf Mystic
d'awwwwe you're a furry.

I can see why you're upset. The first one looks so much better.
Amongades Profile Options #13

Suspicious
Leash Lvl.60
Tempest Reach (PVE)
Popori Lancer
umadbro?

Learn to do research before wasting time, lol.
Kultra Profile Options #14

Prime
Jarvan Lvl.60
Tempest Reach (PVE)
Elin Lancer
Ah, gotta love the Tera community, so supportive of their breathen.
Biju Profile Options #15

Friendly
Dr.Biju Lvl.60
Mount Tyrannas (PVP)
Elin Priest
I think it still look nice on you.
Lieva Profile Options #16

Favorable
Hoid Lvl.60
Tempest Reach (PVE)
Popori Mystic
The dye has nothing to do with your need for attention with your whining about "freedom of expression" and the fact that you were insanely lucky (the likes of which I've never even heard of) if it indeed only took you 30 enchanting attempts to go from 1 to 12.

That's why I called you a troll. Because you're looking for a reaction on something that is very trivial. Accept the mistake you made by not reading the item and move on. I promise you will survive.
Ippiki Profile Options #17

Lieva on 02/18/2013, 11:24 AM - view
The dye has nothing to do with your need for attention with your whining about "freedom of expression" and the fact that you were insanely lucky (the likes of which I've never even heard of) if it indeed only took you 30 enchanting attempts to go from 1 to 12.

That's why I called you a troll. Because you're looking for a reaction on something that is very trivial. Accept the mistake you made by not reading the item and move on. I promise you will survive.

Aw and you noticed it was a troll the first time, bad luck on taking me seriously the second.

(I'm only mildly annoyed about the dye, but yep it is pretty stupid and should be changed.)