v24.05 Known Issues

Scarkitty Profile Options #11

Favorable
Rubber.Duckiee Lvl.65
Tempest Reach (PVE)
Elin Mystic
You don't get credit for the alliance quests you did right before the update& it doesn't even let you redo them. so i can't get points for today .
Jacll Profile Options #12

Aliila on 12/17/2013, 11:22 AM - view
I was able to interact with them just fine on TR? Which server are you on?

Ascension Valley

ign: Jack.Berseker
Edited by: Jacll about 4 years ago
Reymie Profile Options #13

Favorable
Evangeline.D Lvl.60
Ascension Valley (PVE)
Elin Mystic
I'm having issue the GUI. Example, when trying to buy something from the trade broker, after buying something, the windows fades out, where you can't interact with the NPC anymore.

It's the same trying to queue up for the Wintera Battleground, or any instance in that matter.

Running a repair on the game to see if there are any corrupt files.
Sora Profile Options #14

I would like to report your increased chance for Mark of Bloodshed to drop from Zenith Treasure boxes is not working correctly. After 100 boxes and no Mark, hue.
Gintiz Profile Options #15

Downloading issues here like the other people mentioned on the first page,any info on this?
Jacll Profile Options #16

Sora on 12/17/2013, 11:34 AM - view
I would like to report your increased chance for Mark of Bloodshed to drop from Zenith Treasure boxes is not working correctly. After 100 boxes and no Mark, hue.

rly? on my server people are getting it every 10 seconds or so
ShennyNerd Profile Options #17

Trusted
Shenny Lvl.65
Tempest Reach (PVE)
Popori Sorcerer
I get Restful Travel from Harry Porker.
Minea Profile Options #18

Jacll on 12/17/2013, 11:29 AM - view
Ascension Valley

ign: Jack.Berseker

I'm on AV right now on my regular character, and I was able to interact with the NPC's (just got the snow fight quest). Could you try logging out and exiting completely out of the launcher?
Jacll Profile Options #19

Minea on 12/17/2013, 11:49 AM - view
I'm on AV right now on my regular character, and I was able to interact with the NPC's (just got the snow fight quest). Could you try logging out and exiting completely out of the launcher?

still no avail, if it helps for some reason it seems like the npc names are taking a little longer to appear on my screen

@edit: nevermind they appeared, but i think other people are having the same issues
Edited by: Jacll about 4 years ago
JaydenxStrider Profile Options #20

Echelon Mounts are gone. (The mount you get for being Echelon 4 or better). Before maint I was/am still Echelon IV. I am also currently rank 6 in my alliance for when the next reset happens I should be echelon I or better. However after logging in today my Alliance Horse is gone, no where to be found. It still says i'm an Echelon on the Alliance Info and my personal page says i'm rank 6 and echelon IV and overall individual rankings show me there as well. What happened?

Character: Acalinia 60 Berserker
Server: Celestial Hills (RP)
Edited by: JaydenxStrider about 4 years ago