v24.05 Known Issues

KaraThrace Profile Options #21

Hostile
Ashley.Lee Lvl.60
Tempest Reach (PVE)
Castanic Sorcerer
Dailys for lowbies are broken u cant get them anymore i think called free and clear? the local alliance ones that gave nice XP.
DareDuck Profile Options #22

Friendly
The.Raptor Lvl.60
Celestial Hills - Roleplay (PVE)
Human Berserker
The ping glitch is still here( where you hover over anything and it just shows ping.........)
ToastPwnU Profile Options #23

MI black glow on weapon, the one when the skill isn't active, is gone, skill still works fine but the glow is missing
Alliance buffs for gathering, killing players, monsters, etc stop stacking for no apparent reason, prior to 30 stacks

All I've found so far
Edited by: ToastPwnU over 4 years ago
Kicksy Profile Options #24

Neutral
Kicksy Lvl.65
Tempest Reach (PVE)
Elin Sorcerer
Some Harry Porker's give stamina.
Aliila Profile Options #25

Eme-title Associate Producer
Aliila Lvl.60
Tempest Reach (PVE)
Castanic Priest
JaydenxStrider on 12/17/2013, 12:00 PM - view
Echelon Mounts are gone. (The mount you get for being Echelon 4 or better). Before maint I was/am still Echelon IV. I am also currently rank 6 in my alliance for when the next reset happens I should be echelon I or better. However after logging in today my Alliance Horse is gone, no where to be found. It still says i'm an Echelon on the Alliance Info and my personal page says i'm rank 6 and echelon IV and overall individual rankings show me there as well. What happened?

Character: Acalinia 60 Berserker
Server: Celestial Hills (RP)

Echelon IV no longer gets the mount, there was a mistake in the patch notes, it'll be fixed shortly.
Edited by: Aliila over 4 years ago
Aphelie Profile Options #26

Block list still says it's full
DigiArc Profile Options #27

Friendly
Fiorii Lvl.65
Mount Tyrannas (PVP65)
Elin Priest
I didn't have any problems with the downloading of the patch, but I press play to start the game, it gets to the Tera screen about to go to the character select, and I get a Fatal Client error. :/
DemonXiori Profile Options #28

Neutral
Trishula Lvl.65
Tempest Reach (PVE)
Elin Warrior
Question do we have to keep doing alli dailys all the time now to keep are rank as Echelon i was a Echelon 2 before this patch. Lost my mount and rank, so does this mean i have to keep doing alli stuff 24/7 just to get my rank / mount back, or once i get rank two will i get to keep my rank/mount permanently like before even if i stop doing alli stuff?
senormudkip Profile Options #29

Revered
Mudkip Lvl.65
Mount Tyrannas (PVP65)
Elin Slayer
DemonXiori on 12/17/2013, 12:46 PM - view
Question do we have to keep doing alli dailys all the time now to keep are rank as Echelon i was a Echelon 2 before this patch. Lost my mount and rank, so does this mean i have to keep doing alli stuff 24/7 just to get my rank / mount back, or once i get rank two will i get to keep my rank/mount permanently like before even if i stop doing alli stuff?

that was unintended. you were never supposed to be able to keep echelon status without maintaining it.
KaraThrace Profile Options #30

Hostile
Ashley.Lee Lvl.60
Tempest Reach (PVE)
Castanic Sorcerer
Harry Porker with restful travel