v24.05 Known Issues

MrWolfy Profile Options #31

I noticed that my hit boxes on my skills are out of whack, I stood behind someone (Like I always do) and was testing new Noctenium pvp damage, and did a straight head on swing and there was no damage, the other person even said "Wow that really missed?"

Depressing to say the least.
Jacll Profile Options #32

it seems like after i reached my number of daily wintera battles i can't do CS because when i try to click it on instance match the window that pops out is wintera's one
SennaK Profile Options #33

Jacll on 12/17/2013, 01:40 PM - view
it seems like after i reached my number of daily wintera battles i can't do CS because when i try to click it on instance match the window that pops out is wintera's one

+1
cant queue for cs after 10times snowfield
ShennyNerd Profile Options #34

Trusted
Shenny Lvl.65
Tempest Reach (PVE)
Popori Sorcerer
Does this bug break dungeon queues as well?
D4Fear Profile Options #35

SennaK on 12/17/2013, 01:59 PM - view
+1
cant queue for cs after 10times snowfield

Same problem
Aphelie Profile Options #36

Murderous Intent particle effect no longer shows up.
Minea Profile Options #37

For folks who can't queue after 10 snowfights, do you guys have a screenshot of the error?

We've a screenshot, thank you all!
Edited by: Minea about 4 years ago
Aliila Profile Options #38

Eme-title Associate Producer
Aliila Lvl.60
Tempest Reach (PVE)
Castanic Priest
Jacll on 12/17/2013, 01:40 PM - view

Investigating the issue right now about unable to queue for CS after 10 Snowfields.
Edited by: Aliila about 4 years ago
srtacahmila Profile Options #39

I can not over indulge in BG after I was several times at the event.

I've done the fix for the launcher and not resolved. -. - Besides having finished the class of mystics.

Congratulations En masse!
counterpoint Profile Options #40

By the way, this is an anti-"known issue" (fix not listed in the patch notes?), but just checking if others agree... looks to me like the clock/ping tooltip bug is fixed. The clock/FPS indicator now highlights like a draggable window in the UI, and I can't seem to reproduce any issues of the tooltip being stuck. So... good news?
Edited by: counterpoint about 4 years ago