v24.05 Known Issues

thebicboy Profile Options #41

After logging on today i notice that people who had MI ( Murderous Intent ), including myself, had issues with animation glows with the weapon.

If you have the MI skill, it cancels out the glowing animation with your weapon (doesn't show the color of your enchantment after MI active ends and additionally at random times). Additionally the black fire no longer shows with the weapon (only shows when MI is active).

Just a small bug to put out there :P, thanks again for viewing.
DareDuck Profile Options #42

Friendly
The.Raptor Lvl.60
Celestial Hills - Roleplay (PVE)
Human Berserker
The elin dyeable snowbelle wrap doesn't let you have your hair down. It forces you to have your hair up. QQ
counterpoint Profile Options #43

DareDuck on 12/17/2013, 03:12 PM - view
The elin dyeable snowbelle wrap doesn't let you have your hair down. It forces you to have your hair up. QQ

The entire outfit (dyeable or not) works that way because of the hood at the back, which would cause the long-hair to clip through it. So it only works with short hair or the upswept styles. (Granted this wouldn't actually affect the pigtails if this were real life, but costumes are only binary with this logic.)

You could turn off the upswept hairdo in the options, but keep in mind that this will only affect how the characters look to you, and not to other players. You could also see if you like the hood that was designed to go with it.
Edited by: counterpoint about 4 years ago
Argeus99 Profile Options #44

Can't queue in any battleground matching after complete 10 times in snowfield
Aliila Profile Options #45

Eme-title Associate Producer
Aliila Lvl.60
Tempest Reach (PVE)
Castanic Priest
DareDuck on 12/17/2013, 03:12 PM - view

You may need to log out of the game and re log back in to see the effect, check it and let me know :)
Aliila Profile Options #46

Aliila Lvl.60
Tempest Reach (PVE)
Castanic Priest
Argeus99 on 12/17/2013, 03:47 PM - view
Can't queue in any battleground matching after complete 10 times in snowfield

Is it just battleground? or for dungeon queues as well?
Aliila Profile Options #47

Aliila Lvl.60
Tempest Reach (PVE)
Castanic Priest
thebicboy on 12/17/2013, 03:02 PM - view
After logging on today i notice that people who had MI ( Murderous Intent ), including myself, had issues with animation glows with the weapon.

If you have the MI skill, it cancels out the glowing animation with your weapon (doesn't show the color of your enchantment after MI active ends and additionally at random times). Additionally the black fire no longer shows with the weapon (only shows when MI is active).

Just a small bug to put out there :P, thanks again for viewing.

Thank you for catching this, there was a bug fix not listed in the patch notes (will add it shortly) that Murderous Intent's visual effect should stop after the skill is expired. We'll look more into the weapon glow effect on it.
OnlyYour Profile Options #48

I created a new character, and it does not open Supply Crate # 5. Character is lvl 15
Mirokun Profile Options #49

Dudes WHY?! Why did you nerf mystic so hard... Ok I know... PvP its a damn King... but When you nerf the Glyph u just let him useless for PvE... Cmon guys!!!! And the Cooldowns for skills are so long... -_- for exemple:

The clean is not working propely (using glyphs and stats from armor should get less then 2.5 s), the same for Mote... and 15%? Are you @##@$!$ kidding?!!

You should delete mystic and give to everyone a class change in lvl 60 with the same bank!
iPollox Profile Options #50

Neutral
Pollox Lvl.60
Ascension Valley (PVE)
Human Slayer
Since the patch I've been crashing, First was inside battlegrounds CS, and then 5 minutes later around Velika, not exactly sure what it is.