v27.07 Game Known Issues

Aliila Profile Options #1

Eme-title Associate Producer
Aliila Lvl.60
Tempest Reach (PVE)
Castanic Priest
These are in-game known issues:

1. Brooches and belts sold by Agnitor Truss token merchant Hanslet costs Cortoid tokens instead of Truss tokens. - Will be fixed on Tuesday, 7/15

2. Master Alchemy tests needs clarification on which specific potions and elixirs needed to be crafted. - Will be fixed on Thursday.
- To get critical success with artisan potions, you will need to craft nostrums, elixirs, or potions.
- To get critical success with artisan elixirs, you will need to craft restoratives or draughts.

3. The skill for the Felicity pet mentions that Felicity “consumes 20% production capacity for gathering.” This is actually meant to say “consumes 20% less production capacity”. - Will be fixed on Thursday.

4. Collector's Edition account bound items are missing. - Will be fixed on Thursday.

5. Lakan's Prison and The Abscess (7-Person) Instance Matching does not display item set. - Will be fixed on Thursday.

6. Supply Crates cannot be opened after passing the level range. - Will be fixed on Tuesday, 7/15
----------------------------------------------------------------

For launcher/patcher-related issues, please check out this thread.
Edited by: Minea over 3 years ago - Reason: Truss token and Supply Crates issues will be fixed on Tuesday, 7/15
Clark0 Profile Options #2

Charms seem to be very laggy and delayed compared to previously, not sure if intentional.

mini-map/map overlay resets UI location every time you log out (at least)
Illyandra Profile Options #3

Neutral
Yelenia Lvl.61
Celestial Hills - Roleplay (PVE)
Castanic Gunner
HP/MP bar resets every log out as well.
counterpoint Profile Options #4

I think the UI position resets must impact some but not everyone. For me, they're all staying put, anyway...
Warfrontier Profile Options #5

Favorable
Warfrontier Lvl.60
High Elf Warrior
The drop rate of unsteel weapon fragment and unsteel armor fragment seems extremely low. Much lower then Titan's ember, and less number of ways to obtain as well. (ember can be obtained from both kitbash crate and collabrative crate, but not unsteel fragment) Don't know if it's intended, but seems the rarity of those materials should be equal to titan's ember, but not.
Mr1ply Profile Options #6

Prime
Mrs.One.Ply Lvl.60
Mount Tyrannas (PVP65)
Elin Lancer
Aliila on 07/08/2014, 04:22 PM - view
1. Brooches and belts sold by Agnitor Truss token merchant Hanslet costs Cortoid tokens instead of Truss tokens.

if we bought a Truss Token is it possible to get a refund in our credits so we can get the belt? how long of a wait are we talking?

something i noticed:
i apologize i did not get a SS, but in Rifts Edge on final boss. the gate is glitchy as hell. our first HM run when the boss did that launch and debuff thing, some members were getting launched on the other side of the gate and unable to come back in. on our 2nd HM run, the gate was going up and down the entire fight. im guessing thats not supposed to be the case.
Leiloni Profile Options #7

Oh didn't know I could post in this thread! OK found a bug last night:

Enemy guilds during GvG should show up as red names but they stayed as purple names last night during Nexus.
Also, Enemy guilds during GvG do not show up as red dots on your mini map.
Dwn Profile Options #8

Clark0 on 07/08/2014, 09:57 PM - view
Charms seem to be very laggy and delayed compared to previously, not sure if intentional.

Its intentional, but i dunno how to explain it.

Its like the item gets consumed only after u get its effect, same happens with safe haven scroll, before patch the item was getting consumed as u click on it.
Craeft Profile Options #9

Revered
Faeroth Lvl.58
Baraka Priest
counterpoint on 07/08/2014, 11:35 PM - view
I think the UI position resets must impact some but not everyone. For me, they're all staying put, anyway...

It resets on me as well. As does the quest tracker.
Rather annoying.
Mr1ply Profile Options #10

Prime
Mrs.One.Ply Lvl.60
Mount Tyrannas (PVP65)
Elin Lancer
Clark0 on 07/08/2014, 09:57 PM - view

intentional and a good thing. in the past if you spammed your charms too fast sometimes they would be consumed without giving you the effect. now it doesnt happen. it takes an extra 5 seconds out of your life. o well.
Edited by: Mr1ply over 3 years ago