v27.07 Game Known Issues

Thomastic Profile Options #21

* You still need to search Crafting Oil with the old names instead of the new ones.

Edited by: Thomastic almost 4 years ago - Reason: Forgot to mention it's in The Broker
Kannade Profile Options #22

When you kill a boss in REHM while someone is dead, it doesn't give you 100% joy of party drops
Aliila Profile Options #23

Eme-title Associate Producer
Aliila Lvl.60
Tempest Reach (PVE)
Castanic Priest
Confuse on 07/10/2014, 12:30 AM - view
6. Alliance Assault Commander Aura active while not in conflict.

We'll investigate this one.

Thomastic on 07/10/2014, 07:03 AM
* You still need to search Crafting Oil with the old names instead of the new ones.

This will be fixed with next Tuesday's maintenance.
Edited by: Aliila almost 4 years ago
Ryou Profile Options #24

Confuse on 07/10/2014, 12:30 AM - view
6. Alliance Assault Commander Aura active while not in conflict.

Assualt Aura works outside of alliance conflict in Ktera too. I think it's a translation error if anything.
Edited by: Ryou almost 4 years ago
Leiloni Profile Options #25

Nevermind will just send in a CS ticket.
Edited by: Leiloni almost 4 years ago
msoltyspl Profile Options #26

Friendly
Amene Lvl.65
Tempest Reach (PVE)
Elin Warrior
"Elite Status Perks" resets its position on every area change, if it's dragged to the top of the screen (bottom works fine).

Also since f2p people have been asking/begging/suggesting for option to simply turn off this screen space waster. Did you even bother telling BHS about it ?

Since reaper patch - CD popup bar has been resetting after each login. Will it take another 3+ years (previously FGT1 - some early 2014) to get it fixed ?
Edited by: msoltyspl almost 4 years ago
Pentos Profile Options #27

The Saved crystal setups (profiles) are not completely loading. Very annoying to change crystals manually.
counterpoint Profile Options #28

msoltyspl on 07/10/2014, 12:08 PM - view
"Elite Status Perks" resets its position on every area change, if it's dragged to the top of the screen (bottom works fine).

I tested this a number of times and it's working fine for me no matter where I try to move it to, so there must be something different about the computers or something. In the past when people complained about UI resetting, I also was not able to reproduce the problem on any computer. So there's something weird here.
Lurien Profile Options #29

Neutral
Lurien Lvl.65
Celestial Hills - Roleplay (PVE)
Elin Mystic
Lakan's Prison IM not work (tested 2 times with 1 person). When we try duo queue, when we should get party we both auto drop and cant stop que. Work only relog. Solo queue work all time. Tested on 2 reapers.
Pl3x Profile Options #30

Trusted
Lexi.Sexi Lvl.65
Ascension Valley (PVE)
Castanic Warrior
Leiloni on 07/09/2014, 07:57 AM - view
Enemy guilds during GvG should show up as red names but they stayed as purple names last night during Nexus.

Sounds like they fixed that year+ long bug. Nexus is a safe-zone, even on PVP servers (or it was supposed to be, but was a known bug for the longest time).

More testing is needed to see if this is actually fixed. :o