Masquerade masks for TERA's elite players, just in time for Halloween!

Aliila Profile Options #1

Eme-title Associate Producer
Aliila Lvl.60
Tempest Reach (PVE)
Castanic Priest

It's time for TERA's elite players to receive their October gift!

Each and every month, En Masse gives TERA's elite players a free gift. For October, the Elite Status Gift of the Month is the Masquerade Mask four-pack containing each of the following goodies:

• Sunbright Mask
• Nightsky Mask
• Sunbright Domino Mask
• Nightsky Domino Mask

What's that? You haven't signed up for elite status quite yet? There's no time to lose! Join the elite and get your free gear right now!

The fine print:

• Gift delivery starts Friday, September 26, at 7 a.m. PDT. All users who sign up or renew elite status between then and Sunday, October 26, at 7 a.m. PDT receive this gift.
• Users who signed up or renewed elite status before Friday, September 26 at 7 a.m. PDT receive September’s Gift of the Month.
Edited by: Minea over 3 years ago - Reason: including a picture
B1nx Profile Options #2

D:

that's it? some mask.. but i have an echelon mask x_x

Any screens?
Edited by: B1nx over 3 years ago
Lizzie1670 Profile Options #3

When exactly are these being handed out? I'd renewed my Elite before this was mentioned.
Antaro Profile Options #4

Why exactly would we want these worst elite gift that has been given out all year.
Mechyy Profile Options #5

and Minea? where is Minea? )=
Danbeas Profile Options #6

Revered
Zuppy Lvl.65
Tempest Reach (PVE)
Popori Priest
I'll just end up selling mine. My popori don't need masks, they look cool enough without them.
Zoknahal Profile Options #7

Prime
Zoknahal Lvl.65
Tempest Reach (PVE)
Aman Lancer
For those of you who think this is the worst gift ever: probably you may wanna check past gifts.

This is by far one decent gift compared to the others, considering many people want this special Halloween themed masks, they are quite popular in TR, and we get all 4 of them at once! thats around, ehh... 12 dollars in those masks.
Nuubguy Profile Options #8

Favorable
Xaymaca Lvl.65
Ascension Valley (PVE)
Castanic Archer
Funny story i was actually looking around on my server asking where can i get the domino masks as i have wanted em for quite a while, only to see lo and behold elite oct gift. while i can say that it was least expected but highly appreciated, ty EME.
DiaCat Profile Options #9

Favorable
Dia.Cat Lvl.65
Ascension Valley (PVE)
Elin Slayer
• Gift delivery starts Friday, September 26, at 7 a.m. PDT. All users who sign up or renew elite status between then and Sunday, October 26, at 7 a.m. PDT receive this gift.
• Users who signed up or renewed elite status before Friday, September 26 at 7 a.m. PDT receive September’s Gift of the Month.

9/26 7 a.m. starts and you guys published at 8:35 a.m.

I asked this question on general discussion but there's no EME staff reply.
I cancelled my Elite auto-renew yesterday because I want to choose which month's gift is I really want.
And now that means I dont have any choice all I can do is accept these masks.

say something? Minea?

Failcakes Profile Options #10

Neutral
Plies Lvl.60
Tempest Reach (PVE)
Castanic Archer
DiaCat on 09/26/2014, 11:21 AM - view

9/26 7 a.m. starts and you guys published at 8:35 a.m.

I asked this question on general discussion but there's no EME staff reply.
I cancelled my Elite auto-renew yesterday because I want to choose which month's gift is I really want.
And now that means I dont have any choice all I can do is accept these masks.

say something? Minea?

If there was any chance that you might be apprehensive about any elite gift they would have given out, you should have canceled your subscription before it was set to renew itself, then when you see the gift, if you wanted it, renew, if not, don't.
In short, only buy a month at a time if there's a chance you won't be happy with what they might give you next month.