Physical Collector's Edition Now on En Masse Store

LongClaw Profile Options #21

I am hoping to clarify some of the questions on the different version of TERA on this thread:

Ciberfog: If you bought the $59 version, that is the digital collector's edition, and that has all of the same in-game items as the physical version, you just don't get the physical compass, soundtrack, map, etc.

If you are having second thoughts, and want the physical version of the collector's you can contact our support department and they can help with that transaction. But our allotment of the physical collector's edition is pretty low, so you will want to decide soon.

We are hoping that in the next week or two, a couple of our other retail partners will offer the physical collector's edition, but for now we are the only place to get it. NikuiKira, hopefully that will also cover our neighbors to the north, but we don't know for sure yet. We'll announce when it does become available elsewhere.

AdventDeo: The bonus items are applied to your characters when we officially go live on May 1st.
Nyii Profile Options #22

Neutral
Siiha Lvl.65
Tempest Reach (PVE)
Elin Priest
LongClaw on 2012-03-01 06:11:38 UTC - view
I

AdventDeo: The bonus items are applied to your characters when we officially go live on May 1st.

"Character'/S/'"? As in we'll have the bonus items on ALL of our characters?
That would be amazing, since I want my lion mount on my beautiful Castanics as well as my Elins..
LongClaw Profile Options #23

Yes, you get the items for each character on the account! Cool, right?
chrono01 Profile Options #24

The physical Collector's Edition is now up on Gamestop's [US] website! So if you were waiting for it, now is the chance to finally pre-order!

Here's the link:

http://www.gamestop.com/pc/games/tera-online-collectors-edition/99625

As much as I wanted to pre-order directly from En Masse, since I live in Canada [and being unable to ship here], I had no choice but to pre-order from Gamestop [US]. I wanted to wait and see if some Canadian sites would begin offering it, but I didn't want to take the chance that the physical CE would sell out. It's a bit odd that the site lists the physical CE for release on 4/24/12, and the regular edition 5/1/12. Is there a chance they might ship early [I know, I'm hoping]?

I do not look forward to paying the $20 shipping, but I absolutely MUST have the physical CE. >:)
Edited by: chrono01 about 6 years ago - Reason: Link Added
Scapes Profile Options #25

chrono01 on 2012-03-02 23:29:59 UTC - view
It's a bit odd that the site lists the physical CE for release on 4/24/12, and the regular edition 5/1/12.

Yeaaah, that's an error. TERA is indeed releasing on May 1, 2012.
chrono01 Profile Options #26

Scapes on 2012-03-02 23:50:48 UTC - view
Yeaaah, that's an error. TERA is indeed releasing on May 1, 2012.

Thanks, I figured as much, but it doesn't hurt to dream. ^_^

Either way, I'm just happy to finally have my pre-order in. Release cannot come soon enough for me!
Edited by: chrono01 about 6 years ago
WintersNoble Profile Options #27

Neutral
Makayla Lvl.65
Tempest Reach (PVE)
Human Sorcerer
Probably a stupid question, but, do players get early access if they pre-order from gamestop? If so, how would that work with the release being 5/1/12 and the head start being before that? I just want to be sure on how it will work out, seeing as how I plan on pre-ordering the Physical CE from gamestop.
Minea Profile Options #28

WintersNoble on 2012-03-03 01:02:44 UTC - view
Probably a stupid question, but, do players get early access if they pre-order from gamestop? If so, how would that work with the release being 5/1/12 and the head start being before that? I just want to be sure on how it will work out, seeing as how I plan on pre-ordering the Physical CE from gamestop.

The retailer should be able to provide a code for you after you pre-order, either in a receipt or an email form. You can apply this code to your En Masse account to play in the beta tests and head start event. When you receive the physical CE after launch, there will be a code inside the box to use on the En Masse account to upgrade. :)
WintersNoble Profile Options #29

Neutral
Makayla Lvl.65
Tempest Reach (PVE)
Human Sorcerer
Thank you very much. Time to reserve my copy of the Physical CE.
Edited by: WintersNoble about 6 years ago
Violeth Profile Options #30

Is that true that now we can Preorder the physical collector from Gamestop in Canada =O ?

Edited by: Violeth about 6 years ago