@HK009: Not going to keep quote the text, so once again, I have to haul the Bullet-Form-O-Matic out of its cage and crack the whip a few times...
1) Dual: You... You just completely face planted into the ground, after hurling yourself from the tallest building in the world for how much you missed the point. Grats, I guess. >_<
2) Prologue: Something else you failed to see the point of. KTERA thought it was a good enough idea of implement it.
3) Enchanting: That's all BHS there. EME tried to make it slightly easier. People didn't like easy... or at least a vocal minority didn't, the rest of us loved EME's change. So did BHS as well, since they are adding it too.
4) Crafting: All BHS again there, nothing from EME.
5) Debuff system: can almost guarantee that a LOT of PVPers cried about having the debuff and it was removed for the Western audience. So, blame your fellow players for that one.
6) PVP content: As I said, PvP was never the main focus of the game, so of course you aren't seeing content patch after content patch. Battlegrounds are coming. Past that, I wouldn't expect much for PvP for a while unless EME themselves make something. While I and many others thing that would be great, certain people hate everything EME does in this game that isn't directly from KTERA (and even then they hate stuff from KTERA too) and will hate that new content as well.
Hmm, I thought we where having a intelligent debate and discussion. I guess not :/
This trial isn't working for me. Downloaded the game and patch but when I click on the Play button my PC just can't loading in the game. :/
I'm glad they finally released a free trial! More of my friends can try it out. :D
This was a great idea!
Have one friend trying it out as soon as he gets his new computer during the beginning of July.
Another friend, she's playing the trial now and is thinking of just buying it (she loves the archer).
Is the controller function disabled for Trial?