Guardian Sanctuary....

Tsurugi Profile Options #1

Friendly
Shimotsuki Lvl.60
Tempest Reach (PVE)
Elin Reaper
Has anyone had GS not work? LIke... you use it, you have the buff on your status bar, and you get cc'd anyway. It tends to happen if you try to clutch it when the cc is flying in the air. Maybe i'll decide to fraps this some time when I'm not feeling lazy.

For priest/mystic sleep, if the little ball is going on the downwards arc, but still in the air, the cc will land.

For most of mystics cc's, mire, fear etc, if it's in the air, it will land.

I understand if this is supposed to be a clutch skill, not set and forget type of thing, but it just irks me so much that I use it and get cc'd anyway, and it gets put on cd....

It seems like the only sure fire way is to use guardian when they lock on to you... then hope to god they use it and just not bait you into blowing your GS... or back step.

./endrant
Subzero9988 Profile Options #2

Neutral
Himito Lvl.60
Mount Tyrannas (PVP)
Elin Warrior
GS doesn't make you 100% immune to stuns, it just increase your resistance close to 100% so there's still rng, just much less than before. If the other person has stun effect % on their rings/neck, their chances increases and rather or not if you have stun resistance % on earrings or buffs. So far, GS has worked about 90% of the time for me.
illusoire Profile Options #3

Friendly
Rylen Lvl.60
Mount Tyrannas (PVP)
Elin Mystic
Subzero9988 on 03/06/2013, 05:20 PM - view
GS doesn't make you 100% immune to stuns, it just increase your resistance close to 100% so there's still rng, just much less than before. If the other person has stun effect % on their rings/neck, their chances increases and rather or not if you have stun resistance % on earrings or buffs. So far, GS has worked about 90% of the time for me.

Since the class balance patch, GS increases your resistance to stuns by 66k. So it does basically make you immune to stun. And those stats on jewelry are worthless because all CC now has 90% success rate (other than when your resistance is multiplied by 10k). HP resto and stun duration is best.
Tsurugi Profile Options #4

Friendly
Shimotsuki Lvl.60
Tempest Reach (PVE)
Elin Reaper
I was under the impression that it gives you immunity as well...

But if it doesn't I guess it would explain why I still find myself cc'd when it's used ._.;
illusoire Profile Options #5

Friendly
Rylen Lvl.60
Mount Tyrannas (PVP)
Elin Mystic
It gives you immunity to stuns.
Tsurugi Profile Options #6

Friendly
Shimotsuki Lvl.60
Tempest Reach (PVE)
Elin Reaper
illusoire on 03/06/2013, 10:07 PM - view
It gives you immunity to stuns.
I should probably mention that I have been stunned while GS is in effect.
illusoire Profile Options #7

Friendly
Rylen Lvl.60
Mount Tyrannas (PVP)
Elin Mystic
That is ridiculously unlucky.
ElOlmas Profile Options #8

No is not, i've been stunned quite a few time while im under GS effet. =/
Edited by: ElOlmas almost 2 years ago
Tsurugi Profile Options #9

Friendly
Shimotsuki Lvl.60