Bastille, stop. The irony is, no matter how many people try to reason with your rabid group and don't use the "y'all are pedos and sick" arguments, but instead understand most people are upset because of the dumb looking outfits...all you do is go back to threads like this safe in each other's company and talk about how everyone only calls you pedos as an argument.
You guys are now using this to fall back on when logical arguments are brought against you. Trying to explain logic and how the world works, or trying to reason with the group of Elins in this subforum is a whole lot worse than the chess match you describe.
How about you ignore the trolls who just post their "pedo" comment, and stop pretending the rest of us don't exist who have never made that comment?
And those logical arguments would be...? So far, the only new ones I've seen being brought forward are:
1) You guys are creeps for analyzing this in such detail, you wouldn't notice this normally
2) That's not how North America works and it's being changed because of it
I will admit I'm skimming because, like you said, it's best to ignore the trash and good points can get lost in between them.
GUYS WE ARE FAILING THE TEST. WE ARE PROVING THE TWO SIDES CAN NEVER PLAY TOGETHER ON THE SAME SERVER. THE GAME IS DOOOOOMED DOOOOOOOOMED AHHAHHAHHAHHHAHHAHA.
1. Like it or not, EME had no choice but to make the change. Fact. They aren't doing it to troll you.
2. Those who are quite literally bent out of original shape due to this need to go for a walk, have a sip of water, clear their head and realize what any outside observer would: the boyshorts are a placeholder animation. Speculation, based on 12 years of experience.
3. Like it or not, no matter what the lore says, the only thing that matters is what the outside world thinks. So if the next wannabe Oprah and her army of housewives think Elin are 12 year olds wearing skimpy outfits...all the protesting in the world won't change that. For all intents and purposes, and for all it matters to the public - Elin are 12. You can't argue against that. It's not possible. Fact.
You don't have to like it, but that's how it is. Rather than whining and crying and b-tchng about it non-f_cking-stop, just try to have some damned patience. This game isn't even in CLOSED BETA yet...and you all seem to be convinced the world has ended. Unless all you were planning on doing was playing for a couple months and then moving on to a different game, you will have thousands of different types of clothing to wear in the next couple years.
Bastille, we're not saying that the Elins should've never been changed. A few people are. But most of us are just disappointed at the lack of quality. Quite a few of us WANT there to be more modesty with the Elins. We just don't want low quality designs. And THAT's what we're arguing, not the fact that changes are happening..
Roda, are you sure you meant to direct that at me? I've been arguing against the changes since the new forums came up.
Wow Ryuni...that was awful. There's not a whole lot of self-awareness around here.
Roda's trying to talk like a normal person, and here you are furthering the forum's terrible opinion of all Elin fans. Be ashamed.