Elin Armor

CthulhusLawyer Profile Options #1

Where some Elin armor models censored? Ive chaged and preview a lot of armor sets and they all seem to be the same with a tweak in color...
Honestly I was hoping to see sone end game or high lvl elin armor like these : http://tera-online.cc/gallery/popori-fh/2792-popori_f_h14.html , or these http://tera-online.cc/gallery/popori-fh/4482-popori_f_h19.html
Edited by: CthulhusLawyer about 2 years ago
Vaelissa Profile Options #2

Plate armor isn't the best example since it covers up a lot to begin with, but check some of the robes, you'll see significant differences.
Lurkios Profile Options #3

The Elin armor variation, especially robes, in KTera is much more obvious than it is in NA. A lot of the robe details in KTera were in the cut of the robes, which you can't really see anymore because of the stomach censors. If you zoom in you can still see it, but it's nowhere near as obvious - so a lot of armors that should look different kinda look the same.
CthulhusLawyer Profile Options #4

I wonder if there are any end game Elin Lancers that can tell me if they have seen that armor set...

Ive read around about he censorship and i kinda get it since over here we tend to pick a fight for any stupid thing and call it a "moral dilema" .
hurfmurf Profile Options #5

every single race/gender combo currently suffers from lacking variety in armour designs, mainly caused by the seriously messed up armour remodeling policy.

for example, the most epic armour for female aman(and one of the best looking ones in the entire game) is a stat-wise inferior but apparently quite rare tier 11 drop you would never actually wear for stats because by the time you happen to collect all the pieces, you'd wear far superior tier 12 armour from quests. and you can't use it for remodeling either. total waste of an extremely well done design:
http://tera-online.cc/uploads/gallery/main/43/aman_f_h18.jpg
Edited by: hurfmurf about 2 years ago
CthulhusLawyer Profile Options #6

Well that sucks, I wonder if there is any official position from En Masse about future rendering....
Usagizero Profile Options #7

CthulhusLawyer on 05/19/2012, 08:59 AM - view
I wonder if there are any end game Elin Lancers that can tell me if they have seen that armor set...

From what i've read, those sets were data mined. They are in the game files on your computer, and the thought is that they are going to be in the dungeons/rep/battlegrounds that will be in the queen of argon part 2.

Personally, i adore all the ones that we can't wear yet, they look so much better to me than what's available now. Just doubt they will be easy to get. :(
Reiia Profile Options #8

1-16 lancer heavy armor sets are in and i think 18 is also, the rest are not in until we get the 2nd patch.
MowMow Profile Options #9

popori_f_h14 is a "blank color" version of the armor my Elin is wearing right now.

(far right)

You get it around level 48 or so. 46-50, I think, maybe?
Edited by: MowMow about 2 years ago
ophis1 Profile Options #10

elins only have that armor since america censored the korean armor