2/13/14: Server Maintenance 7 - 10 a.m. PST

Minea Profile Options #1

Hello all,

We have an additional network maintenance this week.

All servers will be under maintenance at 7 a.m. PST on Thursday, February 13.

• Mount Tyrannas - PvP
  • Lake of Tears - PvP
  • Valley of Titans - PvP
  • Tempest Reach - PvE
  • Ascension Valley - PvE
  • Celestial Hills - RP PvE

For real-time server status, please refer to the Server Status page. Thanks for your patience.
Edited by: Minea 10 months ago
Vesporax Profile Options #2

My launcher just downloaded a patch. I don't see anything about it anywhere. What?
Nyusk Profile Options #3

Neutral
Bonee Lvl.60
Mount Tyrannas (PVP)
Elin Mystic
same here.
just noticed ^_^
Nyusk Profile Options #4

Neutral
Bonee Lvl.60
Mount Tyrannas (PVP)
Elin Mystic
New loading screen.
cool !
AoYuki Profile Options #5

Are you guys going to be addressing the server stability issues? Obviously as you already know the servers have had a number of issues in the past (4) weeks that you at EME have claimed to "been investigating and looking into". We as the players are curious if you've come up with anything concrete, or if you're still dumbfounded as usual. I guess we'll see after Thurs. maintenance :)
Midwich Profile Options #6

Friendly
Merideath Lvl.64
Mount Tyrannas (PVP)
Elin Lancer
Don't be a [filtered]. Of course they're looking into it and want to correct it. This is their livelihood.
AoYuki Profile Options #7

Midwich on 02/12/2014, 11:14 PM - view
Don't be a [filtered]. Of course they're looking into it and want to correct it. This is their livelihood.

I see you're not very good at comprehension. Obviously they WANT to fix the issues; what I'm asking is have they found anything concrete, meaning are they still taking stabs in the dark at what they think the issue might be or do they have useful evidence in the logs to indicate the root cause and working towards a real resolution instead of just "hey let's reboot the box".
Lisharon Profile Options #8

I hope they fix the dungeon reset because teleporting to a zone where everything is 10-20 levels higher then you stink.
Japan Profile Options #9

Neutral
Cmw Lvl.60
Mount Tyrannas (PVP)
Human Sorcerer
Wish we knew what the maintenance was trying to fix...some of us techies are interested! :)
MikeDred Profile Options #10

Favorable
Mike.Dred Lvl.60
Celestial Hills - Roleplay (PVE)
Baraka Priest
They've done a very good job building this massive game. This level of code must be a beast to keep stable. I haven't been playing long, so I'm still getting used to the interface. (Moved over from Pandora-Saga... they failed.) So keep up the great work people! :)

Snow storm today.
I'm a bit frustrated that I can't play now. Which means it's a fun game or I wouldn't care they were down. ;)
Edited by: MikeDred 10 months ago - Reason: Another thought...