Don't forget to factor in the time people spend debating economics on the forums...
They should allow you to preview the items like you can with some of them in the broker. Actually I don't understand why you can't preview all wearable items at the broker? Things probably would sell better. I usually don't buy cosmetic items unless I see how they look on someone that is the same race.
What you see is a combination of the skin material and the lighting. That is why it looks different in the creator and will look different in various locations of the game. If your really picky you need to test several colors in several different areas. The third one looks best to me but might be lighting and I can't tell which color it is.
1. Add automatic language translation. People would be a lot less racist if they could understand what everyone is saying. I have used this in other virtual environments and it's great. Some phrases come out funny but for the most part you can understand each other.
2. If the above can not be done then add language channels. Make it so people can clearly and easily talk in and listen to multiple channels if they speak multiple languages. The key is people need to choose what languages they communicate in not be forced.
3. Another limited option is to add a large list of messages that people can select by number. So each person can see it in their own language.
Racism is an issue everywhere. Sadly I don't see that changing, although I admire efforts. If I find people offensive I ignore or block them. If you really feel they crossed the line and are breaking the rules you can report them.
I do not think it's racist to want to understand what people are saying and to find it highly undesirable if you can't communicate. Not everyone has the time to learn other languages, although it can be enriching if you do.
Making it easier for people to understand each other is key to minimize racism and problems. Arguing back and forth about highly subjective topics will not likely amount to anything. We need viable solutions.
Is anybody else in favor of:
1. Adding Automatic Translation if possible.
2. Having separate channel/s for other languages.
I don't think we are getting anywhere with the long subjective discussions about things people will probably never agree on. It's like politics and religion. Of course I could be wrong and maybe by the end of this thread the world will unite, join hands, sing and fart rainbows.