Tribe Gaming is a "community first" gaming group and has a strong tradition of giving back to its players and giving back to the communities it plays in.
We think its time to give back to the server community and thank them for playing in Val Kaeli. We're going to try to have some fun while we are at it. With this in mind, Tribe is pleased announce the first of (what we hope to be) many "Tribe Hunts" - this first one of course being called Tribe Hunt I.
How Will It Work?
- Five Tribe members, who will be named in /o, will log in at the appointed time, in a hidden spot in Val Kaeli.
- 400g per Tribe member is up for grabs in Tribe Hunt I
- Tribe Hunt participants will start in Kanstria and head out into the province at the appointed time to seek out these five Tribers'.
- Participants will have 1 HOUR to seek out, and kill the hidden Triber'
- The Triber must die, CAN KILL the attackers, and will use any means to stay alive outside of running to a safe zone or being healed by another Tribe member - they are on their own!
- The winner of each kill is the lander of the killing blow.
- Tribe Hunt is not eligible for Tribe's GVG opponents (we will NOT declare on any guilds 24 hours prior to the event, if YOU declare, thats your problem).
- If the killing blow is landed by an ineligible player, the Tribe member will determine which eligible player should be awarded the money.
- If the Tribe member is found, attacked and killed by only one player, and that player is ineligible, the Tribe member will return to the field of play.
- A screenshot of the log will be taken in case of issues, but the Tribe member will have a final say on who killed them.
- The winner is not up for debate once decided.
- The hunted Tribe member will have 400g and will meet his/her killer back in Kanstria to congratulate their killer and to trade the reward.
Tribe Hunt I will take place on Sunday June 17th at 9:30pm EST!
Edited by: Audible 11 months ago