Tribe Gaming is a "community first" gaming group and has a strong tradition of giving back to its players and giving back to the communities it plays in. With that in mind, Tribe hosts "Tribe Hunt" events in their Vanarch provinces.
**Tribe Hunt VII will be on Sunday August 26th @ 9:30PM EST**
Province Specific Rules
- Level range for Tribe Hunt VI is 56-60
- 5-10 Tribe members, who will be named in /o, will log in at the appointed time, in a hidden spot in the province.
- 200-500g per Tribe member is up for grabs in the hunt (amount subject to the province)
- Tribe Hunt participants will start in main province city and head out into the region at the appointed time to seek out these 5-10 Tribers'.
- Participants will have 1 HOUR to seek out, and kill the hidden Triber'
- The Triber' must die, CAN KILL the attackers, and will use any means to stay alive outside of running to a safe zone or being healed by another Tribe member - they are on their own!
- The winner of each kill is the lander of the killing blow.
- Tribe Hunt is not eligible for Tribe's GVG opponents (we will NOT declare on any guilds 24 hours prior to the event, if YOU declare, thats your problem).
- If the killing blow is landed by an ineligible player, the Tribe member will determine which eligible player should be awarded the money.
- If the Tribe member is found, attacked and killed by only one player, and that player is ineligible, the Tribe member will return to the field of play.
- A screenshot of the log will be taken in case of issues, but the Tribe member will have a final say on who killed them.
- The winner is not up for debate once decided.
Tribe Hunt has been a fantastic success so far and we look forward to having fun in Val Elenium as well.
Edited by: Audible 10 months ago