Both guilds are crap, should just give up and stop trying. Wasting 3000 gold on something you wont succeed at is silly. Above and Beyond, stop the [filtered] flinging contest. Bloodline, go back to Brazil.
That is all.
That is all.
The mentoring system I don't think would work. Either you are saying the higher level is making experience that a lower level would make... meaning practically nothing which wouldn't help them at all.. or they are making experience that they should be getting at higher content. If the second scenario is what you are aiming at then a character could level from 1-60 outside of lumber town avoiding all later content.
Also, while you are scaled down fighting a level 15 mob can a player your level come by and 1 shot you since you are scaled down? How would it work if a player your level is fighting you the same time a level 15 mob is?
Making Zerkers tanks can't happen. That just changes the entire game. You can't fix a lfg tool, which isn't needed anyways, by completely changing a class dynamic. It would upset all the tanks and make a balancing problem that would take a year to fix.
I do like the 2-3 person instances idea. That sounds fun. I would also like being able to get better experience from BAMs. Anything go get away from questing.
"Growing in the absence of light."
Region: North America (West)
Guild Focus: PvP
Aphotic was formed in early 2010 in Aion on the Kaisinel server after reforming from another guild with a failed leadership structure as well as merging with several other like minded individuals from various other guilds. We abandoned the dictatorship leadership structure and adopted a council system that we still use today.
In Aion we took a faction leadership role and were able to lead the Asmodian faction on our server to be the only Asmodian faction in NA to control abyss warfare, additionally we ranked number 1 in contribution points for all Asmodian factions in NA. After the servers were merged and we ended up on new Vaizel we continued our trend and led a new batch of Asmodians to victory. We accomplished this not by sheer numbers, but by recruiting only the best, most dedicated players to our guild. We consistently had the most PvP focused players on the server among our ranks, and we hope to continue this trend on into TERA.
We have long since left Aion now and are poised to sink our teeth into TERA. Our core group of players will be back in full force and ready to rock once again in a fresh game that promises to reward our dedication with political prestige and PvP dominance.
Goals for Tera:
1. Gain political power and lead the server.
2. Control all world bosses for end game gear.
3. Be the force in open world PvP, server vs server PvP, and battlegrounds PvP.
4. Farm end game instances and raids with a coordinated guild group.
5. Enjoy playing and experiencing the world of Tera with your new guild.
1. 18+ of age.
2. Mumble is required.
3. Must sign up and use guild forums.
4. Character progression is a priority for us. If we feel you are not progressing at an adequate pace, you will receive a formal warning. If your progress is still unsatisfactory you will be removed.
5. Bring a mature attitude into guild, we do not tolerate trolling and QQing.
1. Our guild promotes a cheat-free environment and we intend to keep the guild running this way. We want our foes to know that we have beaten them with skill and tactics rather than the use of third party programs.
2. This guild is extremely strict on the idea of no cheating, no hacking, no exploits, no glitching, and absolutely no gold buying. Anything that goes against the Terms of Service is frowned upon by Aphotic.
3. Gold buying is also an extremely serious issue. If you buy Gold and trade with guild members you are not only putting yourself at risk but also those guild members that you are trading with. If you are found out to be buying gold or have ever bought gold the past you will be guild removed or automatically denied Trial Status.
4. Botting should be self explanatory, if you botted previously or are caught botting you will be added to the list of permanent removal and can NEVER apply for Aphotic again. Botting will lead to an automatic guild removal and automatic denial of Trial Status.
The guild is not run by only one person, but instead by a council. We will be adding additional players to the council once NA release is out so that the guild is lead by five individuals. These five people are the guild leaders and can be approached about any situation. The next ranks are given to Senior Members that are trusted long standing members of at least six months. They have slightly higher responsibilities and have access to things such as guild warehouse and invitations. The remaining members are put into a "Member" rank, these are our everyday members. Our new recruits will have the rank of "Trial". The trial period for Aphotic lasts for two weeks, over these two weeks we will determine if you will be kept in guild or turned away based largely upon feedback from our permanent members.