Agreed, along with block not responding. In fact the controller implementation should be fully implemented and not partially like its current state. If I interact with an NPC allow for the interact button to select the options and the D-pad to move up and down the dialogue options. Currently the options are exceptionally limited so it baffles me that the implementation is so unpolished and half [filtered].
2. petty means minor and unimportant.
3. they have a 30 second cooldown, so it really doesnt matter. just make sure you arent being attacked when you use one
4. how is this the case?
5. it isnt about gold sinks. if you can spam pots, the content becomes trivial
2. Then its implementation would not be problem then :)
3. I guess we would not agree with regards to this
4. Sorry mis-read your response. However, I still stand by the removal of cost for re-glyphing and not requiring a glyph master to reset glyphs. The current setup adds unnecessary tedium for switching between PvE and PvP and also switching roles in PvE.
5.The content is already trivial. Beyond that, if trivializing of the content is the problem scale the content to match the changes.
If you are still flying from city to city and worried about gathering you must be a lower level. As for your commetn about en masse doing a good job, I disagree completely. I am sure you will realize this as well once you hit 60 and have to enchant. Dont worry, if you think you wont have to enchant, enjoy getting kicked from every single party you join.
Please thread again at 60 after getting all of your gear to +9 or better lol
Try not to make assumptions because you will be VERY wrong. The main reason enchanting is the main complaint is due to the fact that there is NOTHING else do in the game besides enchant. The enchanting system is fine as far as I am concern. It becomes a problem when it is all that is left for anyone do post lvl 60.
1) Sure, never understood that myself.
2) Kinda petty
3) Bandages, specifically the ones from the specialty shop
4) Resetting glyphs is chump change doesn't need to be changed, what we need is specialty shop or whoever to sell unglyphs for 20g each.
5) The only scrolls that have a CD or teleport scrolls, which yeah it is kinda annoying, potions well, they need a cooldown. Don't know why you think they dont, they aren't meant to be used as a crutch, but as a [filtered] I need health.
6) Just shorter.
2.I don't see what is petty about. Its minor and would not hurt the game so I don't see the problem with its implementation. At the end of the day the aim is to make the experience good to great for gamers.
3. Falls into the same trap as potions and scrolls.
4)With that logic, crystals should be bounded to the armor until it breaks.
5) Having cool downs for the sake of cooldowns is not really a good reason for its implementation. In the end these things all cost and the more you are allowed to use it without restriction the more players would spend.
I wouldn't mind seeing other players going by on their pegasus when you initiate them. Could talk to one another. May eat up my FPS so unno on that one.
As for cool-down on potions, it's to punish mistakes as the core reasoning. D3 does it a great deal, same with Demon's Souls & Dark Souls while also having a limited supply. Without it, you can pull off many mistakes such a snot avoiding red-eye BAM moves and not die which seems silly in a true action combat game.
Everything else I agree with though.
Punish the gamer? Where does that logic fit in? When was it the developers job to punish the gamer? Independent of that the cost still is incurred. The more potions you used the more you have to spend. And lets be real, suffering damage because of lag or other glitches is not a mistake of the gamer so that blanket statement is not really applicable.
Firstly, I must say that Enmasse have been doing a great job with the frequent updates. The game is getting less and less painful to play. I only just stumbled upon the Cleric of Restoration actually restoring more than just stamina which is nothing short of being awesome after all he is the Cleric of Restoration.
But one thing that has been constant is the painful questing system. Its existence is one of the major burdens in PvE and from my gaming experience have left untouched. Since this aspect of the game (which is a major part ) is looking to remain static for quite some time, I would like to see some of the following implementation which would mitigate some of the tedium.
1. Make kills count. I hate quest that ask me to collect the eyes, horns or skin from an creature but some odd reason the two horned, two eyed and fully skinned enemy sometimes drops the previous listed items. These things should simply be guaranteed each kill. Its nothing short of nonsensical and an old school mechanic that should die.
2.Nullify Aggro when gathering. Gathering is non interactive and takes an average of 10 seconds. For something that is not enjoyable (at least to me) removing aggro would make the process more inviting. I am not suggesting that while in combat you can simply walk up to a shrub to nullify aggro, no I talking about when gathering there should be no aggro generated.
3. Faster healing when not in combat. This feature can be limited to PvE. The current healing rate is abysmal and only introduce the good ole fashion useless downtime especially when soloing. This would not negate the need for healers for I have seen such a feature implemented in other games and it did not affect the role of a healer.
4.Remove glyph reset cost. At the moment reseting glyphs is not only costly but time consuming requiring players to return to the main city. These glyphs facilitate varying playing strategies and types and should be as flexible as changing armor with preset armor sets. I believe such an implementation empowers the player to be more willing to try new strategies and game mechanics without the hassle.
5.Remove cool downs on potions and scrolls with the exception of resurrection. If players want to blow through their potions let them. It cost money. The more potions they use the more money they spend. The same apply to scrolls and also quest related items which have needless cooldowns.
6.Pegasus rides need to be shorter or interactive. At the moment they are painfully dreadful. They are necessarily long and shamelessly designed to be time sinks. Either relocate the portal or make the ride somewhat interesting such that the player can control the Pegasus has it heads to the portal or landing zone.
Yeah I know its a long read and my flame suit is ready. :)
if i recall correctly, noone has cleared the new content yet... so i dont think theres that much of an issue. last time i checked only 2% of groups had even cleared the first phase of the queen.
if they had too little content then everyone would have cleared it all by now
So by your logic, content is difficulty. So a game would have loads of content if there was only one enemy that only a few can beat and no one can complain that there is a lack of content because they have not killed that one enemy. Hmmmm?
"Hey athena do you mind passing on t13 body? I see you all ready have one"
Are you kidding me? Greed aside ( i needed it for my slayer alt)
I have never had the balls to ask somebody to pass on something when they put the same amount of effort into a dungeon run. Especially when i don't know them or they aren't in my guild.
If your gonna Que up for a dungeon just assume its every man for himself when it comes to loots & rolls.
Are you serious? Asking for someone to pass on an item is not that big of a deal. Its a question not a demand. I don't see the issue. If a simple question can get you all riled up then you may not be the most ideal person to party with.
I agree but whats more painful than "Tera's Ques are stupid" is your absolute horrid use of the English language.