Your horrible PerfectLife, please gtfo out of my thread. It's not a matter of dps
1. Healers want to maintain their out of combat speed for boss encounters to help positioning
2. Adding aggro to healing aggro is beyond stupid
3. Your pitiful dps isn't doing anything
1. Not an issue if you're not standing next to the boss at all times. DPS should be running to you to get healed, not the other way around anyway.
2. Aggro in Tera does not work the way it does in other MMOs like WoW. Monsters have a threat table that lists recent actions, not cumulative threat from every action. DPSing in between heals helps lower aggro substantially.
3. DPS is DPS. If you're not healing there's no reason you should just stand there looking pretty when you could be DPSing, even pitifully.
Priests can solo BAMs if they're good at dodging abilities. They have great self healing and mana regen too, so its hard to die.
Of course, the BAM will probably never die either since your DPS is craptastic.
Everywhere I go, people always say that Mystics are preferred for everything, just for the crit buff and mana regen. They can heal all the stuff Priests can, and make the run faster too. All Priests have over them is flat out healing, which is almost unnecessary when you can dodge attacks and avoid damage easily.
Should I even bother leveling my Priest up to cap, or just re-roll Mystic if I want to heal?
So what I get from this thread is that we should nerf Mystics.
OMFG WHAT THE HELL IS A CLICKER!!? I'v been playing target and non-target mmorpgs for years and never head anyone says this in relation to mmos. Some new fangled term?
Clicker = someone who uses the mouse to click spells and the keyboard to move, aka bad players.
Click the skills, are you kidding me?...tell me you are joking right now.
Sadly he isn't. Some people are incapable of setting up binds that they like to use so they just click everything. Then they get used to it and don't want to change, even if it means actually getting better at the game.
That's not really fair. NISA always has good English VAs for their localizations, with few exceptions, and they've been doing this for years.
I noticed some of the voices in the OBT were at least better than they were in the CBTs, anyway. Not by much, though.
I'm going to make my Lancer a Desu clone just because we need more Desu.
It'll even out by cap, I imagine. Many players are bound to get bored with the Priest and Mystic playstyles, and healer burnout is a definite thing to take into consideration.
Honestly, we need more Lancers. Tank shortages are especially bad in this game.