Those who are under the one year subscription model, these questions are for you.
If your not under the 1 Yr. Sub Model please feel free to post you may skip #1 as it might not be relevant.
(1)Do you still feel your money has been well spent?
(2)Do you still find Tera "Fun" and why?
(3)Do you think Tera is heading down the right direction?
(4)Your thoughts on the future of Tera
(5) Closing statement
1) (No) While i keep in mind the game being within it's first year of release that does not disregard the fact that some things in the game are pretty broken that being;
-Server related issues/Lag
-Poorly scheduled events
-Lack of in game customization/vanity
-Lack of BG maps/modes
-Lack of dungeons
-Poorly designed quests
-Poor voice acting
-Poorly executed cutscenes
2) (No) I say this quite hesitantly, The game is fun but then again it's not while the core aspect of the game is combat....which it does very well, it's only fun when it's working. i got to endgame to get the full flavor of the game as that's when mmo's are supposed to begin but for me it was the end as i was fully turned off with end game lag, fps issues, and then the introduction of BG's gave the final blow with horrible lag and balance issues(seeing someone hover around not moving makes it really hard to play competitively).
3) (No) I think Tera is going along a sketchy path and it's quite unsettling just seeing it taking a nosedive is heart wrenching as i have been following this game for years.
4) (F2P) Even though many say it wont. I see it this way
-Cash shop selling a heavy amount of vanity items. You may say WoW does it too but....WoW has a million other ways to obtain vanity in game so having a few mounts or pets in a cash shop is meaningless.
-Drops in player population
-Drops in purchase price
-F2p Servers in Korea, this says it all Blue Hole tells EME what to do and since the Korea f2p server went permanent it's only a matter of time till it comes here with a mildly different rule set most likely 1-60 but with certain restrictions also players might look ugly by default in comparison to paying players.
5) While i have presented a pretty harsh and coarse verdict upon the game i still have fun mainly due to playing with my friends and my guild. The game has a great combat system along with really fun classes and mob mechanics it doesn't seem to get old in that respect so i keep playing.
One last thing- I really wish they would take out the leader mobs quote to bring in more mobs when they took out that feature of the game....
TL;DR- i'm QQ'ing but i keep on Pew Pew'ing lol